Approved New Member: Caveman

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 3, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Caveman,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Caveman

Caveman Walk On

Name:TJ
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Caveman2408
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:Any time after 12pm with the new job I'm about to start.
    Favorite Teams:Lakers,Niners,USC
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:I heard about TSO from @PantherKing1983

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes I have played in online leagues. I run an online league on OS called "Red Zone" for Madden.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I been playing video games since I was around 5. Had an old pac man arcade game in my garage been hooked since then. I been playing online since around 2008

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am 100% sim I play legit. I have never gotten an complaint of the way I play.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    It's no problem the more mature guys the better.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I read over the rules no problems.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm 20 currently working and enjoy video games. When I'm not playing games I'm probably playing ball or writing music/poems.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I will fit in just fine. I will add my insight on some things that will get brought up. I won't be a problem.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I hope to find a long lasting community to be apart of. Hopefully find some more more sim players to play against. Maybe even a 2k sim league been searching for one can't find it.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would probably pause the game tell him what he did wrong. If he continues let the commish know the deal.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

Yes I snoozed around the Madden forum. I really want too join an 2k league. Though I don't think any our currently being ran.

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.

4. Caveman

Caveman Walk On

Thank you

5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Welcome to the site TJ. Are you on XBOX or PS3?

6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Disregard. I see your post in the 2k forums indicating you are an XBOX user. Welcome, again, and good luck!

Doug