New Member: Cavs4LIFE

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 24, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Cavs4LIFE,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Cavs4LIFE

Cavs4LIFE Walk On

Dec 24, 2011
    Name: Fuad Hammad
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: cavs4life11
    Time Zone: US Eastern (Cleveland, Ohio)
    General Availability for User vs User games: Usually after 8pm or on days off
    Favorite Teams: Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Browns, San Antonio Spurs, Philadelphia Eagles, Atlanta Falcons
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: From a friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I played in the Ultimate Boxing Federation, it was a league for Fight Night Champion. It was set up through its own website. The league disbanded after lower inactivity and the game getting worse and worse.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Ive been playing video games since I have been 6 years old. Been playing online for almost 7 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Im a competitive player that wants to be challenged when playing games. I like to try to play how the teams I watch play in real life. As long as I played my best and tried to do what I needed to do to slow down my opponent, I would always consider it a great game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    It shouldnt be a problem for me, where I work at a lot of people that I talk to are older than me by a few years so Im used to it.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, and no to any questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Im a diehard Cavs and Browns fans, Im also fans of the Spurs and Eagles but not as much as the teams mentioned before. Im a senior in college looking to get my degree in Sports Management, and minor in accounting. Im also a big boxing fan, my favorite boxer being Lennox Lewis. Im a friendly person when you get to know me and just like to have a good time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I think I will fit in by giving the community another person that can provide challenging games to other players as well as to meet more people who like to play games for the fun and enjoyment, instead of the win and losses.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    An enjoyable NBA league that will provide a fun experience outside of just playing online games. Then compete in other leagues as I get used to the format.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would finish the game already in progress, send him a message saying what he did, then after the game message a moderator on the site to get the situation resolved.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

For sure the 2k leagues and then eventually Madden Leagues. I really dont have a preferred league set up since the only league I played in was the UBF which had a different format then 2k or NFL leagues. I would probably want to be in a league where there is no fantasy draft, you play a good amount of games, and where playing simulation is a must.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Cavs4LIFE

Cavs4LIFE Walk On

Dec 24, 2011
    Wanted to know why I cant post in other forums, hard to communicate in the league Im in when I cant post lol.
  4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Jun 5, 2009
    Sounds like a good dude to me, wtf is the problem? :)
  6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    You technically shouldn't have been accepted into a league without an approved application. But I understand the confusion given the time it has taken to get to your app.

Application approved.

Just returning from family/holiday obligations, fellas...
  7. Cavs4LIFE

Cavs4LIFE Walk On

Dec 24, 2011
    My mistake for not going through the proper steps for the website. Thank you for approving my application.