Approved New Member: CCTxWonTon

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 26, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome CCTxWonTon,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. CCTxWonTon

CCTxWonTon Walk On

Name: Jimmy Nguyen
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Skype - jynxedsana
    Time Zone: -5 Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Time Varies. Military schedule
    Favorite Teams: NBA - Heats, FIFA - Chelsea, NFL - Saints, NCAA - South Carolina
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Forums on madden about online careers.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes. I have played in NCAA (a couple of online leagues with buddies.), NBA (Same buddies and I join leagues that I find on 2k forums.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games for as long as I can remember. As far as online is concerned, I want to say ever since PS2 days and the game "25 to life"

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Competitive but I also enjoy learning new stuff from more experienced players.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I prefer playing with the older crowd because there tends to be less drama. At the end of the day, its a game and its for fun. And most older people acknowledges that.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read the rules. Seems pretty solid to me. Obviously it works because you guys are structured and its going strong from what I can see.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    First off I am 20 years old. I was born in a little town in Georgia called Riverdale. I've always done sports in school and i ended up going to college and playing soccer at USC. South carolina of course. I am now enlistred in the Air Force with theoccupation of CCT or Combat Control Team. I do often PCS to other bases but I have internet at most places i go.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I see myself fitting in quite well. Just have to start the process of getting to know people and networking.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    A great community and to have a great time. Having people who are willing to help me on stuff they are good at and I'm not up to par with.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Ask the person about it first to see if they intentionally did it. Then if they did or they act like they don't know what I am talking about, I will use my chain of command. Starting with someone who is more experienced in the league then the commissioner. Then if that fails, continue bringing it up the chain.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

3. CCTxWonTon

CCTxWonTon Walk On

Oh silly me. I left out the answer to the last question.

I came here to be a part of the madden league called Rookie Symposium.

I just prefer an active league and competitive but understanding players. Understanding that you win some and you lose some. Also, the fact that we are beating each other instead of just beating the game with cheap tactics and such.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Any interest in the Fifa leagues?

5. CCTxWonTon

CCTxWonTon Walk On

Haven't played much FIFA but would be fun.

6. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Well we have a regular league where you pick a team and play against others normally but on 10 min halves, slow speed and manual controls.

We have a transfer league where you pick a team but you get to manage them and buy players to improve them to your liking with the same settings as the first league.

We also have a clubs league where teams of people play other teams of people to top the table. You can use any settings you want for that except attacking players must have semi finishing

7. CCTxWonTon

CCTxWonTon Walk On

Am I approved?

8. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Any word on this app? He is waiting to join the league, thanks guys.

9. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Welcome Jimmy, nice application.

Approved

• Like Like x 1
  10. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Done.