Approved New Member: cdotts

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 9, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. cdotts

cdotts Walk On

Name: Chad
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Dotts (PSN)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weeknights after 5:30 weekends depends
    Favorite Teams: Chicago Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Fire and St Louis Cardinals
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: a buddy of mine gameface1324

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA and Madden, Madden only on OpSports and NCAA me and gameface have been running our own dynastys for years on multiple sites

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since ive been old enough to hold a controller and ever since online gaming came about

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim style

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I like that people are around my age

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes and nope

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm from Iowa City, IA and a diehard hawkeye fan. Game mostly on the ps4 now (BF4 and Madden right now) but still have a PS3 but only really play NCAA on it. I am into some MMOs currently playing FFXIV and might be picking up elder scrolls

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? from looking around id say pretty well :)

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? a great madden league pick up a couple good buddies along the way :)

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I normally record the breaking of the rule tell him of the violation and politely ask him to stop. If the infraction continues then alert the commish after the game

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am looking into joining the Hard Knocks PS4 Madden dynasty

3. gameface1324

gameface1324 Walk On

Dotts is a great online player and asset to any community

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.