Approved New Member: ceelo13

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 19, 2014.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. ceelo13

ceelo13 Walk On

Mar 19, 2014
    Name: Carlos Lujan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): najulc13 (PS4)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: NA/najulc11/ceelochico93/NA
    Time Zone: Mountain
    General Availability for User vs User games: 12:00PM-12:00AM Everyday
    Favorite Teams: Denver Broncos, Phoenix Suns, Atlanta Braves, Galatasaray SC
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, I have played in leagues for Madden, Fifa, NBA 2K, and NCAA. The Madden league I was doing was similar to a TSO league in the sense that we were a very close group of players that played for fun, and there was structure with recorded stats and post game reports.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember. I've been playing online since the PS2 created the online adaptor and ever since, playing online has been my favorite part of any game.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I've always been a player who tries to keep it as realistic as possible in sports games. I don't use the cheese just because it's there, I just don't see the fun in that.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I am only 20 years old, but have always gotten along better with people older than me. I'm always the youngest wherever I work, so age difference isn't really a big deal for me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read the rules and general gameplay guidelines and everything seems pretty easy to abide to, just respect the people you're playing against and have fun.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a sophomore at Texas Tech University (although currently taking a semester off and working instead) that's lived in Texas my whole life. I have some family ties in Turkey which has made me become a Galatasaray fan as of lately. I love sports and love a little bit of friendly competition

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I like to think I'm easy to get along with and I have a schedule that allows me to stay active. People here seem to love their sports which is always a good common-ground to start off with.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I hope to be able to have something fun to look forward to after a busy day of work. I've been a part of a serious, active league before and know how much fun they can be and I look forward to doing something like that again.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    First, you should let the person know they broke a rule and let them know not to do that again. If they break the rule again, it should be reported to the league commish or someone in charge.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Initially I was interested in a PS4 FIFA league, but I saw that there are also active Madden and 2k leagues. I am most interested in a FIFA league, but if those are full, I would like to be considered for a 2k league, and if not that, Madden.
  3. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Jan 31, 2011
  4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
    Approved.. I believe the newest season of the PS4 league is starting soon so get ahold of the commish there.. Not sure who it is currently...
    • Like Like x 1
  5. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Jan 31, 2011
    Frenchie1916 WingedHelmet Zikry