New Member - Centurum Dave

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Centurum Dave, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Centurum Dave

Centurum Dave Walk On

New Member - Centurum Dave

Name: Dave Marshall
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Centurum Dave - XBOX
    Email: david.marshall@centurum.com
    AIM: donkeykongtigers@yahoo.com
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Every day except Sunday mornings (church)
    Favorite Teams: Bucs/USF Bulls/Michigan Wolverines
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, Madden, Over 35 Xbox 360 League

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Over 15-20 years, however first year online

3. What type of player would you say you are? Recreational

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well I am above the average age of the group but I would rather play in a mature group which winning is not the number 1 priority

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a retired Navy type with over 21 years of service. I have been married for over 21 years and have a daughter who is a senior in high school. I currently live in Summerville, South Carolina working for an IT company. I travel alot with the job, but take the 360 with me wherever I go.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Old folks mid major league

2. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Welcom Dave.... I know you had posted over in the FIFA section at OS, so if you are interested in getting a team in our league here, let me know. I'm sure someone from the football side will let you know what openings are available.

3. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

4. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Sorry bro we have filled that spot but if you are still interested we have a waiting list that you can get on...

5. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Hey, JHeb here...Commish of the OFFL Mid Majors...I do have slots open...Three of them. See my thread here in the New Member section for which teams are open. Let me know!

Thanks...

JHeb