Approved New Member: cf33102

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 9, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome cf33102,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. cf33102

cf33102 Walk On

Chad (32)
    PSN cf33102
    Central
    9:00 pm or later
    Arkansas State
    Searched online leagues

Yes, with a group of friends
    10 plus years of playing online
    Hardcore
    I feel as long as everyone is appropriate with their actions and mature age is not a factor.
    Yes, I have read all the rules.
    I am a former HS coach and coached semi pro for a short time. Got out to take a better job financially to support my family. I have one son (11).
    I a enjoy talking football and helping when I can which I think is a vital role in any online community to be successful.
    I hope to gain new friends, enjoy the game of football and create an experience beneficial to myself and other TSO members.
    Address the situation with that individual on a one on one bases to attempt and resolve the manner and inform the league commish of the issue and resolution agreed if possible or have him resolve the conflict all based on TSO guidelines.
    I have briefly checked the leagues at this point late in the current game I really want to participate in a league to prepare for the upcoming games release and learn more on how TSO operates the leagues and organization of leagues.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Welcome Chad, can you expound on "hardcore"

4. cf33102

cf33102 Walk On

I play on a daily bases, if not a game I have spent numerous hours sitting in practice mode just running pays over and over to improve timing. I usually have a dry erase board or two set up to chart my recruiting or excel open on my computer.

• Like Like x 2
  5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

approved.. welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  6. cf33102

cf33102 Walk On

Thanks! Looking forward to working with each of you guys in the future.