New Member: cfinch3

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by cfinch3, Jul 21, 2009.

1. cfinch3

cfinch3 Guest

New Member: cfinch3

Name: Cody Fincham
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX: CFINCH3
    Email:finchamcs@my.hiram.edu
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability:
    Favorite NCAA Team: Ohio State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? No

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 12 years, 4 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Sim Style.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? As long as they play fair, any age can be appropriate.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I enjoy playing video games daily and am very interested in this site because of the details put into it. Looks like a very serious site and that strongly interests me.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I would like to be apart of any online dynasty.

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Welcome to Tradition Football cfinch...Take a look at each of the "dynasty descriptions" to see who may have openings, etc. then contact the commish of that dynasty about an opening. I run the OFFL Mid-Majors. We're full but you can jump on the waiting list if you'd like.

Enjoy!