new member cgiblin3

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by cgiblin3, Oct 29, 2009.

1. cgiblin3

cgiblin3 Guest

new member cgiblin3

Name:Clark Giblin
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): cgiblin3 (xbox)
    Email:cgiblin3@yahoo.com
    AIM: na
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Just about anytime. My work schedule changes
    Favorite Teams: Alabama
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Two friends play in your leagues already.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, I am in an NCAA league with 4 friends which has been based upon some of you leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video Games for at least 16 years. I have only played online for the past few months

3. What type of player would you say you are? Decent at most games. The more I play the more skilled I can get at a particular game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel Deany differences or similarities between our population and your age? Being 26, I feel I would fit in great with the community.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, everything seems perfect and just about as realistic as you could make it.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am an Assistant Golf Professional, and a PGA apprentice, currently working to achieve PGA membership. I am an avid game player and enjoy all sorts of games. I have been involved with my fiance for 7 years and plan to get married this summer.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Anything that you might feel would fit me best.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

welcome to TF... commish's usually post open spots in this forum, so keep checking around and see if anything looks like a good fit for you... hit up drifterbub if you get lost.. (y)