New Member: Cgreen214

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 22, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Cgreen214,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Name: Charles Green
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): THE PRUDENT
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Daily after 6:00 pm
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Online Dynasty Commish/friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA at operationsports and I was a part of TSO: Shake n Bake in NCAA 12

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 12 yrs/ 7 yrs

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am definitely a SIM player. I have been playing sim for years. I have tried to implement sim style play into personal dynasties with friends from my hometowm, but they tend to only inherit certain sim ideas. Even while they pick and choose what they will inherit I still play SIM in those dynasties as well as in my offline dynasties. I have come to this site to find more player like myself that implement that sim style into their gameplay. Look forward to playing a realistic and fair gamestyle. I am also a player that likes the game as hard as I can make it without it being unrealistic. I enjoy a good cpu loss every now and again. It just isnt fun to me to know my only losses are possibly against user controlled teams only.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? One great thing about the avg. age here at TSO is the maturity you get inside leagues and during games. Its great to know that with set rules and guidelines here at TSO that they will be followed because we are dealing with mature grown men/women.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules and everything sounds perfect.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am 28 years old and just recently got married april, 30th 2011. I attend college and im working on my doctorate in Physical Therapy. I love sports and competing. I am a Florida Gator fan living in Georgia.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I feel like I will fit right in with everyone. I look forward to participating in the league discussions, all the user based content in leagues, and just the general talk about sports. I cant get enough of sports gaming and look forward to the challenge of playing like minded individuals.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Being a member of TSO I am really excited about playing SIM games with a mature crowd. The dedication that members put into their leagues make the games that much better with things like spread sheets and user based content. This is something I will welcome and excitingly participate in. So meeting like minded individuals and being able to play SIM style football where everyone follows the rules is what im most excited about achieving here at TSO.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would try to explain to the person that they have broken a rule and make sure that they knew what they were doing first off, but if it continues to happen or they just dont care I would then contact a league manager and go from there.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have checked out the leagues here. I am interested in NCAA football leagues with TSO rules, active member based content (pre-season write ups, spread sheets, ect.), and challenging All-american or Heisman sliders.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

360 or PS3 ?

4. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

I play the 360. I had a ps2 back in day.

5. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

What up Prudent! You manage to find our dynasty location ok?

6. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Prudent! What's up, my man! Your Florida team became dominant.

7. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application approved.

Welcome to TSO.

8. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Yea I found the location, but I couldnt post in there yet. It might have been because I wasnt approved at the time...ill try again right now.