Approved New Member: Chale83

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 8, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Chale83,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Chale83

Chale83 Walk On

Name: Chris Hale
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Chale83 (PSN)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Skype: Chale83 (even though I don't use it)
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Usually at night from 7pm - Midnight except Sunday's and Wed (My work schedule is hit or miss but will be able to play when needed to and will be able to arrange suitable arrangements for both parties to play said match)
    Favorite Teams: Florida (Go Gators), and anything Detroit (Yes even the Lions), and finally University of Michigan... (born in Florida and grew up in Michigan)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Tiger Woods Recruitment Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I used to run online Dynasty's on NCAA with friends every year since they introduced the feature 2 years ago...

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since Mario came out, and I would say I have been playing online for prob about 16 or so years..

3. What type of player would you say you are? Hardcore I'm hard on myself and won't play sports games with a mic on so i can yell and do my thing... ( I play COD semi competitively and use sports games to get out my rage...) I'm not disrespectful but if i mess up I tend to yell at myself... The only thing that gets me really mad is when I'm on a breakaway in NHL 12 and I all of a sudden lag out of no where..

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Eh I play COD with 16 - 50 year olds we get along and poke fun at each other...

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. Once I get a feel for the community may I ask at that point??

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I'm Chris. I was looking to get something more out of my sports side of gaming.. I play competitively on COD with Tactical Gaming (tghq.org) and they gave me permission to aspire my urge to play with a club since we don't offer sports side of gaming... I do ind contracting for lowes. My buddy and I only do hard surface flooring (tile hardwood and laminate). This is why my hours aren't definite. I enjoy to drink while playing golf online... I usually only play on pro but since your tournaments are tour pro i guess i have to step up my game... 7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I check my forums at least once a day (my desk has two monitors on it ps3 hooked up to one and computer up on other when I'm playing my ps3)

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? The min I expect to get out of TSO is a good golfing community, but always open to more... I play plenty of sports games even though I'm only good at TW and NHL... I hope to make some good friends like I have in TG...

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Finish out the round and ask if they are aware of breaking said rule. If possible take some highlight shots and take it to your commissioner and you and him can take it up with the management team...

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I would enjoy to join the tiger woods league for TW:13 and online club house... I prefer pro but they don't play pro so I can get used to putting on tour pro (my weak spot)

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome to TSO Chris.

4. Chale83

Chale83 Walk On