New Member: ChampDawg

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 5, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome ChampDawg,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. ChampDawg

ChampDawg Walk On

Jul 5, 2011
    Name: Tommy
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): (PS3) Champdizzle
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM cdizzlendl
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: I work 4 days off 4 and rotates so usually free my 4 days off
    Favorite Teams: Georgia Bulldogs, Washington Redskins and Denver Broncos
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OS forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes almost everywhere but now just in NDL

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? playing since forever, online since it started with Madden

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive but straight. Played in sim leagues and perfer a clean straight game to a cheesy one.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I probably been around online longer than most so seen and heard it all

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I live in Augusta, Georgia. I am a single parent of two beautiful girls. I am in retail management. Other than my girls and work, I love football, more college than pro. I try to attend a Georgia game every season as I am a diehard fan.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Just giving insight on football and online gameplay, playing in a dynasty or two and just meeting straight sim players that I can practice with for my league games.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Meeting new online gamers and getting tips and pointers on how to improve my gameplay

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I usually let it slide the first time but the second time I will let them know about it in a calm polite way. If it continues, I just play out the game and let the commish know. No need to get too worked up over a video game.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have browsed some leagues and might be interested in a premier dynasty once I sign up. Just like the competition.
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    Application approved ChampDawg

Welcome to TSO man. NDL huh? You ever know runthepound?
  4. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Feb 18, 2010
    Champ is a top notch guy.....welcome to TF man! Always good to have another Dawg in the house.
  5. ChampDawg

ChampDawg Walk On

Jul 5, 2011
    RTP and me go way back. Love talking UGA football. We have had some real good battles on the virtual girdiron as well. I still feel the pain of that multiple OT thriller!