Approved New Member: Championbred38

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Championbred38, Jul 3, 2015.

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Championbred38

Championbred38 Walk On

Jul 3, 2015
    Name: Tyler Dalton
    Gamertag/PSN: Freakn Rican - Xbl PSN- P-Rican_Asesino3
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One, PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Afternoon-Evenings
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Yes sim standard football league

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    My whole life and online since ps2 days

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I'm a fair player I put in time on the sticks to acquire real skills not cheese! Stand up guy

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I fit right in I can't stand dealing with random people so I'd love to play with a community that has and shares the same love as me

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm currently a banker at Huntington Bank I have 3 daughters 5,3,1 I love video games, I'm an aspiring YouTube personality and twitch personality so if I'm able to I will stream every game for the community! I love spending time with my family and traveling!

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I feel I won't skip a beat I've been apart of the sim football community for years just never actually joined a thread like this

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Starting great relationships and networking with like minded individuals

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I take the proper documentation whether that's video or picture proof I reach out to the mods or whoever is in charge and explain the whole situation with proof of the user I was playing at that time

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have found one the new madden 16 league. I'm still stuck between ps4 and Xbox one which one I want to play on

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Jun 3, 2010
    Featured Threads:
  3. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Jan 31, 2011
    Approved, welcome to TSO