Approved New Member: ChandlerD

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ChandlerD, Aug 8, 2014.

?

Should Chandler Derin be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ChandlerD

ChandlerD Walk On

Name: Chandler Derin
    Gamertag/PSN: Zz Reaction
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Anytime from 3-9pm EST on weekdays. Available most of the time on the weekend.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Reddit Post

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    None on this website. Played in a couple from reddit.com/r/madden

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    for about 8-9 years now. i've been playing online since halo 3 came out so about 7 years.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    A good player, no rage quits or anything like that. Don't run up the score or anything. Really chill about games, but definitely put in effort.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I'm pretty mature for my age, but there is some difference, I'm just about to start my life and they're already started. But with classes and work I don't have much time to play so having a similar schedule in a way is good.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm going into my senior year in high school. I do decent in school, 3.7 GPA last year overall. I work at a local food stand type of place. This year i'm looking for colleges and getting ready to start the next chapter of my life.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    It looks like everyone kind of has the mentality I have, serious about the rules and games but still laid-back and chill about hanging out and talking to one another.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    A great league and hopefully some friends come out of it that I can play with and talk to over Xbox.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    The first thing I would do is make sure I get some sort of evidence of him cheating. Whether is be by saying "Xbox, Record That", to make sure it's shown, or recording with something else, I would get evidence. then, I would confront him, and tell him he is cheating. if he admits and says he wont do it again for that game, I would let it go but tell the commissioner that he was cheating so that he knows for the future. if he denies it, i would finish the game then take the evidence to the commissioner, and make a post on the forum so that everybody knows about it.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I did ask to join a league that was put up on reddit.com/r/madden. I like SIM league

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Approved - Welcome Chandler!