New Member: CharlestonUSC

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by CharlestonUSC, Jan 8, 2011.

1. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Name:Sydney
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):CharlestonUSC
    Email:privacy concerns prevent me from posting this
    AIM:none
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability:active duty military so it varies
    Favorite Teams:NFL Panthers, College South Carolina
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:someone on my buddy list

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    NCAA leaque started on avs forums but it didn't last. Use utopia some.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    online for about five years i guess playing games forever
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    recreational player that likes the game when people play realistically
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    25. age is a number maturity and respect sometimes don't correlate with it.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    yes i have and no
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    active duty military, love college football and married with a daughter
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    very active depending on feedback i receive.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    realistic online ncaa matches and hopefully some good friends.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    keep playing and report afterwards
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

haven't checked any specific ones out yet. Would like to be in a conference where WRs actually make easy catches but not one where elite players are a dime a dozen.

2. thatguy188

thatguy188 You know ... THAT guy.

Charleston, huh? Guess you livin right around the corner. Welcome to TF. Good Luck.

3. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I was born in Charleston. Loved that place. Military brat took me outta there when i was 7. Still didn't keep me from getting the palm tatted on my chest. Always gotta remember where you came from lol

4. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

I hope to God that you're just abbreviating Palmetto tree LOL! You wouldn't believe how personal South Carolinians take it when people refer to the palmetto tree as a palm tree. Yeah it is a great town. I'm military myself so sadly I'm in North Carolina now and no longer back home. What really drives me crazy is that local stores up here market the state flag sticker and people up here have it all over their cars with NO CLUE as to what it means.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TSO Sydney

6. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Wow I see you have florida st in your avatar along with carolina. must have been a tough bowl game to watch huh? Do you play with carolina online or someone else? I would love to always play with them online but it is hard to pick them when people pick big time schools. I do wish they would update rosters at the end of the year so the ratings would change. i have no doubt lattimore's ratings would go through the roof!

7. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Thanks for the replies guys. Send me a friend request on xbox live to CharlestonUSC and just be sure to put tradition sports in the subject matter. Look forward to getting some matches online!

8. thatguy188

thatguy188 You know ... THAT guy.

I don't care for FSU ... only got it in there cause thats my team in the dynasty league im in :p

9. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Haha yeah man, palmetto. Just got lazy on the keyboard haha. Got that with the latin state motto Dum Spiro Spero.