New Member: CharlestonUSC

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CharlestonUSC, Jan 12, 2011.

1. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Hey guys just wanted to say hi and link my member application. I just joined this site a few days ago and can tell it will be an improvement. i was previously a member of Utopia and it was an okay site but I can tell that this league and site in general will NOT tolerate cheese play at all. I've read all the rules and believe i'm well versed in them now.

i can't tell you guys how excited i am to join this league specifically. it is very difficult in the ncaa series to find a league that emphasizes building a program up and not starting off with the Alabama's and SoCal's of the world. I'm really looking forward to hitting the recruiting trail hard and building up the reputation and prestige of the school i will be taking over.

Communication is key in any group activity and i can already see that The Rise takes this attribute seriously. I enjoy using mics during games and also posting updates and game summarys throughout the season. I feel this type of two communication increases league enjoyment and builds a sense of belonging personally to a league also.

Once again I just want to say thanks for the invitation and I look forward to starting my dynasty and hopefully a few friendships as well.

Sydney

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-charlestonusc.43830/

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

So you're joining as?

3. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

I don't have the slightest clue. Fuzzy is sending the invite tonight so I'll find out. Not sure if i'm replacing someone who dropped out or if i get to pick a new team. since a lot of people are in the big east and i like user vs user games i'd like to take over syracuse there if i could.

4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

He will be taking over a team in the Big 10, Pac 10 or Big East; the team has to be 3 stars or lower, or an unranked 4 star team.