Approved New Member: Charlie Xavier

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 5, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Charlie Xavier,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Charlie Xavier

Charlie Xavier Walk On

Name:Charlie Xavier
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): charlesfreed25 (PS)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Any time
    Favorite Teams: Louisville Cardinals, Lakers, Cowboys
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Through a friend who is a member and currently doing an online dynasty on NCAA Football 2014

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No I have not but I keep up with sports 24/7 I am always playing my ps3 or around my labtop or cellphone.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    7 years
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive, and fair

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel that my knowledge of sports would be just as good, I have played college basketball and keep up with all sports.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No I do not

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a sports fanatic and love playing associations and dynasty. There is nothing better then building a team from scratch. I played Division 3 college basketball for two years and currently I am just a student.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in fine.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Having fun, and carrying myself in a good manner.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Contact the league owner

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am interested in NCAA Football 14 dynasties, NBA 2K14, and Fifa 14

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

We all are competitive here at TSO... Plese go into more detail about how your gameplay is for ncaa, NBA, or Fifa please.. Thanks

4. Charlie Xavier

Charlie Xavier Walk On

I would say my gameplay is over average, on my NBA 2K13 account my online record is 75-24, Fifa 13 45-23-25, and NCAA I just got today, I am very familiar with dynasties and associations which I have been playing for years and always excelled in.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

[​IMG]

7. Charlie Xavier

Charlie Xavier Walk On

I don't want to be the type of person that just comes out and says how good they are, but I can promise I am committed to always being on time and keeping up with my teams. Along with having good sportsmanship.

• Like Like x 1
  8. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

What do you consider sim gameplay??

9. Charlie Xavier

Charlie Xavier Walk On

I'm sorry but I don't know what that means

10. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

What you think @Shaun Mason ???

11. Charlie Xavier

Charlie Xavier Walk On

I promise that I would be a good addition, I mean I am playing a College hoops 2k6 legacy right now lol..

12. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

• Playing within the confines of the rules
    • Don't take advantage of AI (ie scrambling out of the pocket right away)
    • Mix up your play calling (don't throw a million curls, slants, or outs for instance)
    • Avoid money plays and nano-blitzes
    • Don't run up stats or scores unrealistically
    We try to emulate the game as realistically as possible here. There are a lot of things you can do to manipulate the AI (ie shake blitzing or nano blitzing) that we don't allow. krt is just trying to make sure you're on board with all of that.

13. Charlie Xavier

Charlie Xavier Walk On

Oh ok, well thats what I was expecting. I see dynasties as being something emulating the real life experience of being a coach somewhat.

14. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I hate denying people but I see you bragging about your versus match record.. Tell me why I should approve you?

15. Charlie Xavier

Charlie Xavier Walk On

I mean if you don't want to then thats understandable. I wasn't trying to convey it in a cocky manner but was trying to answer the question of how my gameplay is. In saying that I think I should be approved because I am always on time with things, love playing and having fun, and lastly always have good sportsmanship.

16. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Sportsmanship.. Sold approved.. Welcome to TSO..

17. Charlie Xavier

Charlie Xavier Walk On

Thanks so much!

18. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2