New Member: CheeeseHead20

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by CheeeseHead20, Jul 15, 2009.

1. New Member: CheeeseHead20

Name: Russ
    Gamertag, Xbox: CheeeseHead20 (3 e's in cheeese)
    Email: cheeesehead20@gmail.com
    AIM: Das Cheeese
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Schedule varies, but most weekends (not Saturdays in the fall) and nights are best.
    Favorite NCAA Team: University of Alabama! (I'm from Alabama, so it's I'm fanatical)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: MazzMan56

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    Multiple for several years now. OSPN.com, teamcompete.com (formerly OSPN), nextgenleagues.com (formerly OSPN, bought out by TC, then started this site years later), fg-c.com, fifa-gaming.com, premiergamingleagues.com.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since I was little and got an NES for Christmas one year. Been playing games since then. First time I played online was with NFL 2K1 for the Dreamcast (Packers fan, hence the origin of CheeeseHead20)

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    It seems that in all the games I play, I love a fast paced game. So I guess, for football terms at least, I'd say a Run 'N Gun, Steve Spurrier/Urban Meyer-esque type of game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    That's actually better. From past experiences, the teenagers were the most difficult to handle outside of the game. It's obviously a maturity thing that the older guys are better out of the game, and I know looking back that I was immature myself when I was 15-16 and just starting online gaming.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, and nope.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.
    For NCAA, I just want to get in wherever I can, but preferably somewhere that Alabama is one of the usable teams. As for other game's leagues this site has to offer, I'd be interested in both Madden and UFC leagues.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Russ,

Welcome to TF!

If you are interested in getting into an xbox dynasty that we just started up, you can head over here: http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112 .

There is a sign up thread for the UFC league in that forum. And we are looking into starting another Madden league. The one we started filled up already.

3. Still looking around to see exactly where to post, but I'm looking to get in a very active Madden franchise that advances weeks pretty often.