New Member: Cheez

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Cheez, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Oct 21, 2010
    Name: Joshua
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX - BigCheez2010
    AIM: -none-
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Evenings during the week - some weekends as well.
    Favorite Teams: Illinois
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: - online dynasty section.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I've played in online dynasties of NCAA and franchises on Madden amongst my friends, however I have not done so via this or any other website.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I started with a Sega Genesis when I was approximately 7 years old. Ever since then, I have enjoyed video games as a relaxing break from an otherwise stressful day. As far as online play, I didn't really jump on the bandwagon until my friends got me interested in Call of Duty II for XBOX. Since then, my online experience ranges from first person shooters (all be it minimal experience) to online leagues with them.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Very casual. I enjoy games for the relaxing component. Doing so allows me to have a good time and continue to enjoy the hobby.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I'm indifferent about the age of the gamers I am playing, because I am certain that i will meet some great guys / gals on here who just wish to enjoy games as I do.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read them, and at this time I have no questions. If I think of any, however, I will be certain to let someone know.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm a senior math major at my college whom is graduating in the Spring. I was on my school's golf team this year, despite a strained muscle in my back as well. Along with school, I currently work as a math tutor at a drug rehab center for teens. The facility I work at contains a center which allows students to keep up on their school work while in treatment.

Working at the rehab center has really taught me to be patient with people, and to get to know them prior to making judgments. All the kids I work with are great kids once you get to know them, but they have made bad decisions in their lives at one point or another that has led them to where they are.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

If something is needed of me, I will oblige.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    As I stated earlier, my main goal in this is to have fun. However, if I make a friend or two along the way, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Calmly discuss the rule in question with the opponent. If the conversation were to escalate, the commissioner of the league would be notified.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I have briefly looked over the site, however I do not particularly have any preference.
  2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Welcome to TF Joshua. Application approved!