New Member: Chef J2

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Chef J2, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Chef J2

Chef J2 Guest

New Member: Chef J2

Name: John E.
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): JJElliott (PS3)
    Email: john_elliott84@yahoo.com
    AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability: nights/weekends
    Favorite NCAA Team: Kentucky Wildcats
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: internet search

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

No

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Too long to admit. With this particular game, I started with Bill Walsh Football. Annually, I'm most dedicated to the EA College Football series. I would categorize myself as a "hardcore gamer" in terms of passion. However, the ability has yet to be tested as I have limited online experience. I began playing online with the addition of the online dynasty to the 2009 version.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I am a "true" football player. I play the game as its intended to play. As some that has coached high school football, I take this aspect of the game very seriously. One of the primary reasons that I have been reluctant to engage in online gaming is the ability to skew the game by the so-called "cheesers".

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Since I'll be 32 in a matter of weeks, will I recieve Senior Citizen benefits?

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Love it! The rules and gameplay expectations are the reasons that I'm here!

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.

Not yet, but give me time to absorb all of this...

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF! Right now our three PS3 Leagues are currently full. I will be adding you to the waiting list in case any of these roster spots do open up..

If we can get enough new applicants, we may consider opening a new league.

In the meantime, surf around the site, and get yourself more familiar with our PS3 leagues. I will be keeping you updated when anything changes..

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Chef,

We are opening a new PS3 League, currently called TF:TBD. The Commish for that League will be controllerabuser.. You will be placed on his roster.. If you have any questions you can contact him through private message.

4. Chef J2

Chef J2 Guest

Great!

I'm ready...