New Member : Chiang-Shih

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Chiang-Shih, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

New Member : Chiang-Shih

Name: Tre

Gamertag/PSN (PSN) Chiang-Shih

Email: trehype@gmail.com

AIM:

Time Zone: Eastern

General Availability: Day/Night equal

Favorite NCAA Team: Florida State

How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    Operation Sports forums / post by

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

Yes I have played in many online leagues for NCAA. Most on OS and OS Greats.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing video games for 10-15 yrs. I have been playing online for about 5-6 yrs.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Smart and aggressive when I need to be. I like to play strong defense and run the ball. But I like to take a few shots when the time presents itself.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I feel it's about the same a older group is a wiser group. I want OD's to be run smoothly by experienced people who will not quit in the middle of yr 1.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

No problems with the rules or gameplay. I'm not sure about the 1 5 star and 7 four star players I would have to see it in action. I like the rule of not going over 70 players.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I enjoy fishing, hunting and football. I'm a big Eagles, Flyers and 76ers fan and enjoy making it out to a game when possible. I play with a very well respected clan on Socom. We just got accepted into Urgent Fury. Which is a Military Shooter Scenario-Based Tournament Community. I have a 2 yr old German Shepherd. I really enjoy cooking for the girlfriend whenever possible. I worked as a Sous chef for 4 yrs. An also enjoy a good book in the shade.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

TF: PS TBD
    OFFL-West
    OFFL-Mid-Majors

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application Approved.. Welcome to TF! As of right now, the only openings we have in the Playstation Leagues is for the TeamBuilder Creation league. If you are not interested in that I can add you to the waiting list for one of the other leagues..

If not, hopefully one of the gentleman here in the OFFL Leagues have an opening to place you.. Someone from the XBOX side should be with you soon..

Let me know if you have any questions

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I think he's only playstation.

Sorry for the confusion but the OFFL leagues are only for the Xbox 360.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Ahh well that being the case.. I can add you to the waiting list unless you would like to be in the Creation League for the PS3..

We may have an opening in either The Dream, or the Bowlin' for Roses League. I will be in contact with the commish for both leagues and let you know.. Would you be interested in either of those league?

5. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

Thanks for the help guys. I would be interested in the Bowlin' for Roses League and the Creation League for PS3.

6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Great! Well I will go ahead and add you to the Creation Roster.. And I will get back to you about the Bowlin' for Roses league once I hear from the commisioner..

Let me know if you have any questions..

7. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

Could one of you guys help me get into one of the ps3 Madden OD's?

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

talk to Renegade-ICE in the TBD PS3 league... you will see it in the madden section of the forums.

9. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

I just need to know what team(s) you want to be. Give me a listing of teams you like just in case your primary is already taken. Again, welcome to the league.

NOTE: PM Bucsfan94, he is the Commish for Gridiron Gladiators (PS3 NCAA league)...I believe we have some openings...not sure, but he can tell you for sure!