Approved New Member: Chief manola

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 3, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Chief manola,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Chief manola

Chief manola Walk On

Hi I'm Blake Manola I like video games I am currently in the top 100 in ncaa 13 and looking forward to being in it for 14 I like this site a lot because I like tournaments this should be fun.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

4. Chief manola

Chief manola Walk On

Home
    Forums
    >
    The Lounge
    >
    New Member Lounge
    >
    Information New Member Applications (NEW MEMBERS START HERE!!!)
    Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Drifterbub, Apr 7, 2009.
    Thread Status: Not open for further replies.
    Watch Thread
    Drifterbub
    Bullshit's Reckoning
    Message Count:
    New Member Applications (NEW MEMBERS START HERE!!!)

Hello and welcome to Tradition Sports Online. We hope you find everything you are looking for in a gaming community here! We are excited to have you.

First, a little about us:
    Tradition Sports Online, is a sports gaming community where we try to blend friendship and community as well as strong competetive, simulation (str8) online sports leagues. We blend together some of the most grizzled online sports players you will find anywhere. Formed from the remnants of what was once a Madden PC league, we have been reborn into the console world with NCAA, Madden, FIFA, Forza, UFC, NBA, MLB and more.

Core members of these leagues have been fighting it out for over 9 years now. We've added a ton of great new members in our first few years that have really helped take our small community to the next level. The rivalries are deep and the competition deeper. But we are first and foremost, a community of friends, literally, so sportsmanship and gamesmanship are always paramount around these parts.

We are always looking to partner up with people and dynasties that share our core values and are looking to take their online league experience back to the traditional way the game is suppose to be played, like you're on your couch with a friend.

In order to protect the validity and strength of our leagues, we ask all new members to fill out an application in order to get started. This helps screen out people that are unfit for our community and help gauge where new members might fit best. Some things to think about before posting an app:
    This is your first impression, make it a good one. No one here will put up with immaturity and lack of intelligence.
    We are a mature and sim community. Posting something like "I'm the best that has ever lived" or "I'm a hardcore gamer who wants to play in a ultra competitive league" are the quickest way to getting your application questioned or denied. No one here will care how 'good' you are. There are guys in the top leagues who hardly ever win. They are there because they are valuable to the dynasty. We want people who can lose with some pride and add value to these forums.
    Make sure that you have read this thread thoroughly and followed all directions.

In order to place you in a proper league, please follow these steps:

1. Read the RULES. Make sure you understand what will be expected of you as a member of this community and team owner.

2. Check the League Openings Forum. Go ahead and read all you want, but only pay attention and take interest in ones that have openings. Commissioners are required to keep these threads current.

3. A thread has been auto-generated for you in The New Member Lounge section titled "New Member: <your screen name>" by TSO STAFF. This will allow us to track your application process. Locate and reply to your thread (and your thread ONLY), please copy and paste the questions below along with your answers in your post. These will aid us in placing you in the proper league.

Name:Blake Manola
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Chief Manola
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:NA
    Time Zone:central
    General Availability for User vs User games:24-7
    Favorite Teams:LSU OSU
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:Friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes ncaa and madden
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    10years
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Great no Cheezer like to play the right way

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?im a mature 22 year old

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes and no
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I love sports
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I like to make friends
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Good competition
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?tell the head of the league

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? This league I'm in with a huge tourny

5. KnightNoles

Chief manola

I need you to go more in depth on:

What do you mean this league and huge tourney?

Tell me what you think this site is about.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

7. Chief manola

Chief manola Walk On

Name:Blake Manola
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Chief Manola
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:NA
    Time Zone:central
    General Availability for User vs User games:24-7
    Favorite Teams:LSU OSU
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:Friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes ncaa and madden
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    10years
    3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a realistic kind of guy whatever I see teams do on tv that's what I do on the game I like the make it as realistic as possible. I respect all my oppenents I play no matter who they are.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?im a mature 22 year old

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes and no
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I love sports, I live near Baton Rouge, LA I love LSU I have a skin disease called alopecia arreata which causes hair loss in your body. I'm a very humble person.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I hope I make friends along the way playing friendly games against them my experience here will make playing video games that much more special
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Good competition, I hope that this will make my experience with video games that much better plus the advantage of meeting new people
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First of all I need video evidence of the game so I will record the flaws in the game then I will tell the head of the league that we have a problem with my opponent.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? Well I'm new to the site in trying to see how everything works out but for right now I'm in 1 ncaa 14 tournament and plan to get in many more

8. Chief manola

Chief manola Walk On

O
    ok man lol tell me what u think and lemme know if we can get this thing straight tonight so I can stop aggravating the crap out of you! Lol

9. I Peench

10. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I would of been iffy as well... I like what he did with the expanded answers...I have no issues but I will leave it up to knightnoles since he originally responded..

11. KnightNoles

I'll approve

Chief manola you have already earned a little stigma by the way of your app. Prove em wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Chief manola

Chief manola Walk On

Ok man thanks

13. Chief manola

Chief manola Walk On

Can u please put me down in that tourny as UL Lafayette

14. I Peench

I'm putting you down, but it's imperative you know the rules really well. We don't normally let brand new guys in because they tend to cheese, so make sure you know them well. Your first opponent is a pretty reputable member, so he might shoot you a message or two in the game if you're doing something wrong.

15. Chief manola

Chief manola Walk On

I
    Ok got you man.. I know the rules I watched the video I'm very familiar with them.