Approved New Member: chris.lail

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 28, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome chris.lail,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. chris.lail

chris.lail Walk On

Jun 28, 2013
    Name:Chris Lail
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):playstation biglail79
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:sunday to thursday 2 pm untill 10 pm (work night shift) off days anytime.
    Favorite Teams:NFL Carolina Panthers. NCAA UNC Tarheels, Appalachian State mountaineers NBA Charlotte Hornets well bobcats till 2014 :)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I was browsing for information about NCAA 14 and came across your site. I then started to browse threads and really liked the level of interest in the members and how much they know about playing these games. They all have good insight and seem like they would be friendly and helpful.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have never played in a league before this will be my first time. I have played online and I would love the competive nature of playing in an organized league it makes it more fun.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing games since I was little probably around the age of 5. I have been playing online since I was 18 and have played various types from shooters to sports games.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a competitive player who loves a challenge I am probably in the middle of the field in playing ability this would be a good opportunity for me to improve my game and finally beat my best friend of 10 years in a game he always kills everyone we know.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Tp me the age gap is no big deal I have always associated with older people because of the maturity level. I grew up spending a lot of time around my grandparents and parents and people their age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Everything has been presented in a clear format and easy to understand.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am 24 years old and live in Hudson North Carolina. I work in a Hospital as a Med Lab Tech that I learned to do in the Army. I am currently in my third year serving in the reserves in a medical unit. I have attended college at App State for 3 years and I am going back so that I can teach and coach high school football. I currently coach in an AAU type league for 13 and 14 year olds. I love the game of football no better way to kill an afternoon. I enjoy reading the song of ice and fire series (game of thrones) I am currently on the fourth book. I enjoy doing stuff outside like hiking, camping, and deer hunting as well. I enjoy good conversation as well as good debate.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I could fit in well I usually do. I can come up with some pretty good ideas that could be useful and if all alse fails I can be pretty entertaining.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A nice community of people that are friends and enjoy the same things I do. Most of my friends live a ways a way so sometimes its hard to get up with them to do things or to be able to converse with someone outside of my family. It would be very nice to belong to a group that everyone enjoys the same things and can create good lasting friendships. I also want to get better at the games I play just like everything else I do, it pays to get better.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would ask the person if the realised that they did It could have been a mistake. If they were to say it was malicious or have a history of doing so I would contact the admins of the site.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? To be honest I cant find the league list and not playing in a league before I would like to play in any type of set up though somethign good for beginners in the league for now.
  3. chris.lail

chris.lail Walk On

Jun 28, 2013
    I didnt mean to put the tounge sticking out guy sorry about that.
  4. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Jul 21, 2010