New Member: chriscringle95

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by chriscringle95, Jun 21, 2010.

1. chriscringle95

chriscringle95 Walk On

New Member: chriscringle95

Name:Chris Allen
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX 360 GT: chriscringle95
    Email:chriscringle247@gmail.com
    AIM:N/A
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability:3pm-3am
    Favorite Teams:phoenix Suns, Dallas Cowboys, Michigan Wolverines.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:RynoAid

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

No real online league experience due to leagues never starting or finishing. Most were on NBA 2k10. Me and a friend of mine have done a two player online dynasty in NCAA Football with Michigan and Wisconsin the last two years. It was great but left me wanting more as it got boring with just me and him after about Year 10.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been gaming since the 1st NES. Ice Hockey, Tecmo Bowl and such. I have been online since the original XBOX back in 2005. NFL 2k5 was and still could be my all time favorite game on XBOX.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I guess that I am a sim player. I like to play the game the way it should be played (like real life), win or lose. I am so busy trying to learn all the moves, plays and what have you that something like cheese and glitches have never crossed my mind. I enjoy competing, but I think how you play the game determines how much fun it can be for you and others.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I am cool with the age of our members. No problem at all.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

No. I feel good that my style of play will be welcome and enhance the the Tradition Community. I like the rules.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am currently engaged to my girlfriend of 8 years and work in the Chicagoland area as a Security Operations Manager for a large, private security provider.

I grew up in Michigan and have lived all over the US, from Boston, DC, Milwaukee, Dallas and Ft Myers,FL(more but you get the idea). I don't have kids yet and play basketball three-four times a week in rec leagues and
    Pro-Ams during the summer months. I am just kickin' back and enjoying my life I guess you could say.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

If it is as good as advertised then very active I hope.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I would really like to find some people who share my enthusiasm for games and enjoy having a good time.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Just kindly remind them about whatever violation took place. If they continue, then I would finish the game and notify the commissioner and/or the Mod here at Tradition Football.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

No not yet. Anything that people are dedicated to would be great.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved