New Member: Christian Lentz

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Christian Lentz, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Christian Lentz

Christian Lentz Walk On

Name: Christian Lentz
    PSN: jclentzthadon
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: Easter
    General Availability for User vs User games: Anytime after 6 PM EST
    Favorite Teams: Florida State and the 49ers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: operation sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Commished a league last year on OS and played in another dynasty on OS. Both were NCAA

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing since I can remember! Long time and I have been online for maybe 4 years now.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would say that I am advanced based on online games and the dynasties I have been in. I am cerebral about football and have experience in the game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think it is great because I would think that the older you are the more mature you are and the less likely you would be to "win at all cost". I want to enjoy the game and the competition and not have to deal with cheating and glitching.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No questions and this is a big reason why I want to be a member here at TOS

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well my name is Christian Lentz, you know my age (34). I recently got married last year so that has been a great experience. I am a supervisior for UPS here in Louisville Kentucky. I love playing sports games online because of the competition as long as it is straight. I am a fun person who likes to have fun and hangout.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I will be very active and from everything I have heard about TOS I think this is the last place I will be. I want to be an asset to the community and plan on being active and helping out in anyway I can.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to get a straight dynasty with no cheeseballs or people that cannot accept a loss and know how to handle a win. I expect sim football

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If they broke the rules blantantly, first I would just still try to beat them. After the fact, I would notify the commish and ask that he let this slide one time and keep an eye on this guy. Maybe see how he does with his next opponent and see what they say. I am not a whiner who is going to cause a huge rift BUT I also want to keep the league straight and sim. I would have no problem notifying the commish but like I said I am not the person who is easily ruffled and causes issues. I am very easy going.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have and the league that I am trying to get in is a new league ps3 dynasty NCAA 12. It is being ran by cimmy24. It appears the league is in the beginng stages and may not yet have a title. I know that it is not a premier league.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application approved.

Welcome to TSO!

• Like Like x 1