Approved New Member: Christopher

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 24, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Christopher,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Christopher

Christopher Walk On

Name:Christopher
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):(ps3) westtnlegend
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability for User vs User games:
    Favorite Teams:Tennessee Titans & Tennessee Vols
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?Playing a 1 man OD on NCAA 13

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?Playing video game since i was young...Not long

3. What type of player would you say you are?I dont play much online user vs user

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?Not a big difference

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Nope

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.Just a simple guy who loves to game

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?Feel like i will fit in fine

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?Just hope to have a good time

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?Dont ever play user vs user....just like looking at the threads & getting feedback & tips

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?nope

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Are you just here to read, look at threads to get feedback and tips or actually participate in the ODs?

If it is the latter, please put a little bit more effort into your answers.

4. Christopher

Christopher Walk On

No i will not be playing in the OD's....Just go ahead & delete my info & i'll be glad to come as a visitor & look around @ the forums....

5. Christopher

Christopher Walk On

Or is there anyway to delete my info myself?

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Don't let Knight discourage you from participating.. you don't have to be in leagues to be a member here. You can still post in threads outside of the league stuff without any approval. your good to go.

7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Yeah, the more participation the better. And who knows, you may get into the site and what we try to do here enough that you are enticed to try out an OD with other members.

8. Christopher

Christopher Walk On

Thanks really appreciate the reply to my answer

9. Christopher

Christopher Walk On

Yea who knows i might venture out & try it sometime....But thanks for answering my question....

10. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Is this an attempt at sarcasm?

You don't want to have your app that you typed on here any longer? You should be able to edit/delete your own post that you made.

11. Christopher

Christopher Walk On

Not its not a attempt at sarcasm & im not being rude or mean to any1 on here....i said thanks for answering my question

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

OK sounds good, hope you enjoy your time here. It is a great community.

13. KnightNoles

Christopher I hope I didn't come across rude or discouraging.

It wasn't a stab to delete your information or application, we hope that you participate and I believed a little more information might help us accommodate that.

14. Christopher

Christopher Walk On

Appreciate it & its always nice to meet new ppl who not only love gaming but also treat ppl with respect...Keep up the good work...Ive looked around & really enjoy the way its all layed out..

15. Christopher

Christopher Walk On

I didnt take it to heart & i understood what u said...just had some bad times on OD's & its gonna take me alil time to get back to it...im an all around good guy & i treat ppl with respect & i thank each 1 of yall for taking the time out to answer my questions...take care...god speed

16. Christopher

Christopher Walk On

Name:Christopher
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX)PS3 westtnlegend
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability for User vs User games:Due to a busy work schedue i dont get to game as much as i want
    Favorite Teams:Tennessee Vols....Tennessee Titans.....Atalnta Braves.....Cincinnati Reds
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:Saw a link that was posted on Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No i havent played in an online league...currently playing in a 1 man OD right now in NCAA Football 13

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?Have been playing since the atari days...Ive always been the kid that stayed inside & played video games...I havent been playing online very long at all...Didnt have any friends on the psn until i shared the demo of NCAA 13 & dont know any of them but they have been really nice...Alot of my close friends dont play games & the ones that do are not even hooked up online so thats 1 reason i didnt get online much

3. What type of player would you say you are? Very competitive player but also understand its just a game & you win some & lose some

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm 32yrs old so i dont forsee i porb with that...I'm sure i'll find alot of ppl on here that share the same views as i do & im sure i'll find alot of ppl that dont but thats a good thing & aslong as you treat every1 with repsect & be as helpful as possible then thats that matters....We are all here for the same cause

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yYes i have read all the rules & as far as questions go i dont have any at this moment

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im 32yrs old & live in Tennessee (yup im a Vols fan) Ive been married for 3 months but we have been together for 3yrs & im glad my wife understands my passion for video game...I work alot & wish i had more time to game but you gotta do what you gotta do....

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I'm sure i'll fit in fine...Im a very easy going guy

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Hope to meet new friends & just be able to enjoy gaming

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First i would kindly ask the person to quit breaking the rules & if they continue to do it then i'll go to the commish or 1 of the management members of this site so they can take care of it....Im not here to get verbally bashed b/c its just a game & its supposed to be fun

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Havent checked out any of the leagues yet but i plan on checking them out when i get ready to get back into OD's

• Like Like x 1
  17. Christopher

Christopher Walk On

I went ahead & filled out a new app & gave alot more information about myself

18. KnightNoles

Very nicely done!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Christopher

Christopher Walk On

Appreciate it KnightNoles!