New Member: ChuckDzzNutz

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 6, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ChuckDzzNutz,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Name: Chuck D
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ChuckDzzNutz (360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: ChuckD850 (AIM & Skype)
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Evenings/late night
    Favorite Teams: Univ. of F-L-O-R-I-D-A !
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I am an active member of elitefifalegues.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? practically my whole life, took about a 5 year break, back for nearly a year

3. What type of player would you say you are? semi-competitive in relaxed atmospheres

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm down

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I've read . . . my only concern is my limited skill level might lead me to sometimes break rules of game play from time to time (inadvertently)

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm Chuck D, UF alum, I work in radio

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Just fine

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? friendships and fun

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If it's blatant and effects the outcome of the game I'd likely contact a league/site mod or admin

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Not yet, I'd like to find a relaxed league, possibly for beginners or the lesser skilled such as myself and we can grow in our skill level together. I prefer to be a Head Coach.​

3. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Guess the mods are not too active on the weekends? I keep monitoring to see if I've got approval but not seeing anything yet. Gonna log off, and hopefully I'll get an email notification or something.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Or maybe you username is deterring us.:)

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yea we usually try to avoid anatomical references with user names... you mind shortening it down to ChuckD?

6. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Well it is my gamertag . . . it's my screen name everywhere I go on the internet and I've never had any issues anywhere else. Perhaps you're reading it wrong . . . maybe it's meant to be read "Chuck D izz Nutz" . . . I mean aren't we all adults here?

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yea we are adults.. that's why our screen names reflect a bit more maturity than "DEEZ NUTZZZZ"

8. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

So you're proposing I simply change my forum name, not actually alter my gamertag itself . . . Sorry, actually you're giving me an ultimatum to do so or I will not be approved. Am I picking up what you're putting down here? I mean, I just want to make sure that my mind that clearly lacks a certain level of maturity is grasping this all.

9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

i dunno, it's not that bad... i guess I'll leave up to the other guys. I mean we do already have a Killernuts..

10. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

well I'm certainly under the impression that it's not bad . . . Hell, I'd even go as far as to say it's downright clever and likable. :cool: I was only 20 at the time of it's inception but in 13 some odd years of using the name allover the depths of the internet I've never once had anyone take any offense. Well I guess once now.

11. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

it's not that were offended.. we just have certain standards. I'm ok with this one if the other guys are.

12. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

I see you guys have FIFA on the site as well . . . Do I need to fill out a seperate application in order to participate in that as well?

13. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

So what's the verdict fellas?

14. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Nope, no separate application needed.

Application approved.

15. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

If I can trouble somebody with a quick question . . . Was trying to add my sig and it says that I need to upload a sig with no more than 0 images . . . Is that for subscribed members only?

[​IMG]

16. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Only premier members are allowed sigs

17. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Damn, cuz as you can see . . . mine is great :D

18. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

sure is :cool:

19. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

A. Yes you have to be a premier member to have an image sig .. it's $12 a year, you can read more about the benefits on the front page of the site.

B. All image sigs are produced in house by our graphic artists and we don't allow people to design their own sigs. Again, it's standards thing... some of the sigs guys will put in there are hideous. So we standardize the process.

20. hedache

hedache Walk On

So RynoAid would you rather have an asshole on this site with a forum name like hedache or a nice guy with a forum name like chuck d izzzz bizzzzz nizzzzz?

21. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

• Like Like x 2
  22. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

'you know when I'm down to my socks its time for business time thats why they call em business socks'

• Like Like x 1
  23. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Sorry to come back in here to bother anybody that might see this, but I'm hoping somebody will see it and help me out. I was on the forum somewhere the other day and found a teambuilder thread. Just spent 20 mins looking for it again and for the life of me can't seem to locate it. Can anybody offer some assistance here?

24. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

25. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Yes sirrrrr . . . Thanx. (I still don't see it when I look at The Locker Room Thread).