New Member: ChunkDEUCE

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 24, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ChunkDEUCE,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. ChunkDEUCE

ChunkDEUCE Walk On

Name: Connor
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ChunkDEUCE(XBOX)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: chunkdeuce (i think)
    Time Zone: -8(PST during summer) -5(EST during college)
    General Availability for User vs User games: During the day, or Late Night
    Favorite Teams: Oregon, Ole Miss, Cincinatti, Wake Forest
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: operationsports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Played in a couple of OD just through NCAA alone, a full friends league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I play lots of games, mostly sports games. Been playing NCDUB online for as long as I can remember.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Tough, Experienced, Smart. I would say I'm pretty traditional when it comes to playing games, I like to play them as they are in real life, no cheese etc., but I know my way around the block so if I am faced with certain tactics I can counter with ease. I am pretty experienced, been inside top 800, only play top 100 on a regular basis. Record/level speaks for itself. Love to talk some trash but I keep it civil, good sportsmanship is most important.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I play with people who are mostly that age, plus I'd consider myself mature.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Totally agree with them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Played FB in HS, going to college for another sport. Don't want to put out too much information on myself. Love watching football, and grew up at the football stadium so I bleed football.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I can see myself being challenged in a good way by this community.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Good traditional competition.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Quit the game, report the user. Take the loss if that's the decision made by the league, move on.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Haven't really found anywhere else. I'd prefer to keep it OD on NCAA because the progress feels better, but I guess there are other ways.

If I could choose a league it'd be with players who are either on my skill level or above it. I'd rather go 2-7 then win every game. I am really coming to this website to find competition and competition that does OD.

I also know that rankings on the game aren't exactly accurate, considering my friend only plays me and he is level 1 no rank but would smash on everyone outside the top 500.

Looking forward to see what happens. Don't be afraid to send me a message on XBL.

3. ChunkDEUCE

ChunkDEUCE Walk On

I don't know if I made it clear enough, but I only play NCAA.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

welcome man

5. ChunkDEUCE

ChunkDEUCE Walk On

Also, if I need to become a premier member to be able to be in the league that fits my description I'm more than willing. My level is 12(I'd say I'm more of a 16).

Thanks bruddah - g-unit5281

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

you do not. the non-premier leagues do not require a premier membership

i say get acquainted to the new joint, get in a league and if you enjoy you're experience here then become a premier member and enjoy all the perks that come with being a contributor to the site.

7. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

• Like Like x 1
  8. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Thats right. 2 spots left!!