NEW MEMBER: CHUNKNESS (PS3)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by CHUNKNESS, Jun 13, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

NEW MEMBER: CHUNKNESS (PS3)

Name: Doug Olson
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): CHUNKNESS (PS3)
    Email: xxchunknessxx@gmail.com
    AIM: CHUNKNESS
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: 9pm CST or later (I'm a night owl) is always best with the kids. I can set earlier kickoff times if done so in advance. Also, every other Friday works well as it is my off day from work.
    Favorite Teams: Vikings, but I have no preference when it comes to league play.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Emmdotfrisk, Pittrocks43

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    UMFL, PMFL, UFL, various other PC and PS2 leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing video games since I can remember - Madden since its inception. I started out playing PC games like WOW online.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I'm the kind of guy that could care less about winning/losing as long as the game is played right and my opponent and I have a mutual respect for one another when all is said and done.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Age isn't as important to me as maturity is. I appreciate someone more who is willing to accept when they are wrong and have a willingness to try to make things right.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read the rules. I appreciate what TF has established and I am completely willing to comply.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I reside in Central Wisconsin. I'm married and I have two kids ages 4 and 1. I have played Madden on the console ever since its inception. I firmly believe in "SIM" style of play and I believe that respect and communication are the most important aspects of a league. The owners are what make a league successful. I'd rather have a losing record in a league of respectable owners versus having a winning record in a classless league that can't mix things up or its owners constantly take advantage of game flaws. When I'm not playing Madden you can find me hanging with my fam or tooling around the house. I'm an avid runner putting in anywhere between 20-30 miles/week and I'm a gym rat whenever I can find the time to pump some iron. I'm a die-hard Madden freak who enjoys the competitiveness of the game in a league setting.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    If I am given the opportunity to be a part of the OMFL (league I am applying for), it is likely that I will visit the site daily.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Mutual respect in an organized league setting, longstanding friendships, and fun!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would pause the game, discuss the situation with my opponent, and bring the issue to the commissioner's attn once we have completed our game. If that fails, I would finish the game and communicate with the league commish about the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I am interested in being a part of the OMFL.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Doug, glad to see you make your way over to traditionfootball.com. It is without a doubt you are a respectful, sim, and communicative guy so you have found the perfect fit! Thanks for joining!

3. CHUNKNESS

Thanks for the welcome and the compliment, Markus. I'm looking forward to it.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Everytime I see your name all I can think of is "Moto, Moto in the house", lol. I really have to stop watching Madagascar with my twins, lol.

Welcome to TF

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF Doug! Application Approved...

6. CHUNKNESS

LOL @ Jerzy. I hear you.

Thanks for the welcome and approval gents.