New Member: Cimmy24

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Cimmy24, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

New Member: Cimmy24

Name:AJ Cimahosky
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Cimmy24 (PS3)
    Email: ajc5212@psu.edu
    AIM: Cimmy3453
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Best available during the night, but will be flexible to fit user games.
    Favorite NCAA Team: Penn State Nittany Lions
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I saw a post in OS awhile back, but didn't pursue it much because at the time there didn't seem to be any PS3 leagues associated with TF.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    I currently am a commish of a PS3 OD that has been going on since NCAA 09 came out. Apart from that I have been in many NCAA and Madden leagues, but none seem to have the "it" factor I am looking for. They always seem to just be kids cheesing football. The one I am in now is exactly what I look for in a league...competitive, mature guys looking to have fun playing the greatest sport on the planet...college football.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing for a long time. I'm 20 years old and started playing football on the Super Nintendo with Techmo. Only been playing online for the past few years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I would say I am a competitive player who goes deep into formatting gameplans for every game. I put it all on the line (within the boundaries of the rules) and do what I can to get the win. I know when to be aggressive and when to be smart. I play all 4 quarters no matter what the score and I know how to take a loss...as long as my opponent did it str8 and legit...I have no problem with a loss....just gives me motivation to go out and win the next time. I talk alot of trash, even if I know I can't back it up...it's all in good fun. I focus more of my talking on the field...

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I believe there is a difference between a someones physical age and their mental age. I have played with 30+ year old guys who act like 10 year old boys. It all depends on the maturity of the gamer and the respect they give on and off the field.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have and I love it. It seems to fall exactly in between the guidelines of what I look for in a college football league. No questions, no concerns. Let's go play football!

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.
    I have checked out both of the PS3 leagues and am interested in both, as well as the possibility of bringing my league into TF, but I understand completely if that is no option. I just want to play football!

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Cimmy,

As you can see both of our PS3 Rosters are full at the moment and I can put you on a waiting list for one of those.. How many guys do you think you can bring over into a league here if we can open another one up for you?

And would you be interested in being the Commish for that League still?

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

And can you provide me a link to where your other OD has been at so I can take a quick glance at it?

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Here is the link to the site we used for NCAA 2009.

http://ncaa09playersleague.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=13bc09c877fccf6ca537f95fa2c0757d

Unfortunately the league was put on hold for the summer until 2010 comes out due to lack of interest by some members. I am working on my NCAA 2010 site and have 6 guys from the 09 league interested and ready to go. I would definitely be willing to commish a league and I am sure I can fill it with a high demand of users coming once 2010 rolls in. I love the "Screening" process you have established.