Approved New Member: Cj king

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 13, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Cj king,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Cj king

Cj king Walk On

Jan 13, 2013
    Name: Chand King
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): hotkoolaid24
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: 1700-2200
    Favorite Teams: Carolina Panthers Miami hurricanes
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? no

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 16 years(7 online)

3. What type of player would you say you are? Uhhh idk

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? In the army deal with it everyday

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no concerns or questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im in the army been in 3 years live in ga i have younger siblings my family lives in fla.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in perfectly fine

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? playing league games on madden with tough competition

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? i report to my gm. I woul'dnt be disrespectful but i would let him know that he clearly broke a league rule

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? No i havent Madden leagues and idk what a league setup is
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    Application Approved, welcome to TSO Chand.

Here we are just trying to find out if you have been a lobby-type/free style gamer prior to coming to TSO. Some people also use it to explain their offensive & defensive schemes/styles.

But it looks like you are good with the rules.

You can find openings at the following link bud: