Approved New Member: CJTHA1

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 4, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome CJTHA1,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

Name:Charles Ransom Jr.
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):pSN-CJTHA1
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM:JCharley22 Twitter:mad:CJTHA1
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:All day except for Wednesdays and Saturdays before 8pm
    Favorite Teams:Cowboys(NFL), Caps(NHL), Gators(NCCAF), Terps(NCCAF),Wizards(NBA)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:Heard about it thru Operation Sports.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have never been in a online league

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?I have been playing video games since i was about 5 or 6 years old and ive been playing online since 2005.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would say im an honest player who doesn't use cheap tricks to win games. I like to win or lose fair and square.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?Thats a good range because im 28 years of age and im a mature gamer.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yes i have read the rules and i understand crystal clear.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I love video games and have loved them since i was a kid. I also love a challenge when it comes to being certain teams and ive always wanted to be in a online league. Im easy to get along with and interested in meeting gamers who are the same.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in easy cause im easy to get along with. I feel like a person the community can trust.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope not only to be a good memeber to every online league that im blessed enough to get into, but to be a good member of the TSO community.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I will take the necessary steps to let comissioner of my league know that he/she is breaking the rules and handle it with class and not doing it spite them.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have checked out the leagues and the one i am interested in is Spayer419's dynasty. Hopefully can i join more and my preferred league setup is the quarters to be 8-10 mins on either All-American/All-Pro.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias