1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

NEW MEMBER: CJTHA1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Jan 2, 2013.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Everyone welcome our newest owner to the VFL. CJTHA1 is the proud new owner of the St. Louis Rams. CJ wanted a challenge and to rebuild a struggling franchise. That's the kind of long-term commitment that will help us grow. :)

CJ has been on TSO since the summer and is also a member of the Chompions NCAA Football league.

Everyone make him feel at home as he tries to prove he really is THA ONE ;)

• Like Like x 4
  2. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

CJTHA1, welcome to the league!! Good luck with the Rams!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

CJTHA1 welcome to the league man! I thought about getting the Rams purely based on their defense, enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  4. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

maniac13 the defense of the Rams has some good pieces with Long, Jenkins, Cortland, Quinn and others. The offense is going need alot of work. That's the reason why i picked the Rams. Im looking forward to having fun with this team and the league.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Welcome CJ, I think we now have 3? from Chompions in this league, good luck with the rebuild of the Rams.

• Like Like x 2
  6. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

Glen Cieske Thanks for the welcome and im going to enjoy this league and of course our NCAA 13 league.