New Member: Clark41

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Clark41, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Clark41

Clark41 Walk On

Aug 1, 2010
    New Member: Clark41

Name: Justin Clark
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 Clark41
    AIM: ntheusedn
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Usually after 4 or 5 pm weekdays, all day on weekends.
    Favorite Teams: A huge University of Kentucky and SEC fan.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I cant recall the name but I was on the ea sports forums looking for a dedicated online dynasty and some guy was promoting the site, sorry I cant recall his name.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I have played in a couple Madden leagues with a group of close friends back home, but since those leagues most of them havent really picked up any sports games while I am still a avid sports game player.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Well I am 21 so I basically grew up in the prime of technology and video games so I've basically played video games ever since I can remember, and been playing online since probably 11 years old.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    When it comes to sports games I am a very competitve, but noble player. If a opponent, human or computer I take the loss and just build on my gameplan for my next opponent. Im a very laid back player and I consider myself one of those players that plays the game like its suppose to be played. I am not a sore loser, but I do hate people that dont play the game their playing like their suppose to. Example: MLB game : Someone who throws a ball every single pitch. Football game : Someone who runs cheese formations like th goal line pitch every play.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    We I am 21 and if the average is 28-30 then most of you obviously have a few years on me, But I am a infantryman in the US army so its kind of expected of me to be mature/laid back/ and attentitive. So I dont see any reaason why I wouldnt fit in just fine.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have read the required reading, and no I dont have any questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Well I am 21, and married, I am from Kentucky, I am a huge Kentucky Wildcats football and basketball fan. I am also a huge Major League Baseball fan (St. Louis Cardinals). I am a infantryman in the US army and currently stationed a Fort Polk Louisanna and hating all the LSU flags and vehicle decals I see everywhere. Im a pretty big hunter (Bowhunting for deer and turkey). Im mature, smart, laid back and just all in all love sports.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Activity level would be a daily thing for me.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Being around other like minded individuals that just love sports, sports communitys and dedicated leagues. I love talking sports with anyone and love playing sports games, which I am sure alot of the people that are here at TF are the same as me.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Well ive never been the type that runs off and tells on someone so I would first voice chat or text msg him if he doesnt have a headset and tell him that what he was doing was cleary in violation to the rules, and then if he did it again I would simply try to record it or take pictures of it and continue the game, at the end of the game tell him Good Game, and then send all my information to the League Commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I have not got around to checking out the different leagues, I came here and was eager to just jump into my application cause I am just ready to get into an actual dedicated league where people will communicate/stay active/ and keep up with and actually care about other peoples stories on the dynasty wire and such.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved. Welcome to TF.

Thank you for your service.
  3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Oct 17, 2009
  4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    Are you one of the bastard 10th Mountain guys:)? I had to go down there to help 2ID out in 2009, hot as hell and Wal-Mart became "the spot". Fort Polk is a little too country for me though. Fort Polk would be a great spot if it wasn't located in the middle of f'n nowhere. It's what 3 hours from any major city? Man, I feel for ya bruh...

I'll see you around... and NDColts is Army too (or used to be). Their are a couple of us floating around on TF.

Welcome to TF.

OIF '07-'09
    102nd FST
  5. Clark41

Clark41 Walk On

Aug 1, 2010
    Indeed I am one of those 10th mnt guys lol. Yup about 3 hours from any real civilizatoin and is pretty much the worst place on the planet, I am already counting down the days until January 5th 2014 when I can get out of this damn place.