New Member: clayandlbf

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ClayRocks, Sep 13, 2010.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

New Member: clayandlbf

Name: Clay
    Gamertag/PSN (360): ClayRocks
    Email: clayandlbf@comcast.net
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Daily
    Favorite Teams: Clemson, Carolina Panthers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: ncaastrategies.com forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA 10 & 11 - Played in the league with 1 friend.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 20 yrs - 6 yrs online

3. What type of player would you say you are? casual

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm 32, married with 3 kids. I hope to be a part of a league with people who enjoy and respect the game of football.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes - no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I mentioned above that I'm married with kids. I live in Augusta, GA. I have college degree. I work shift work currently. I am a big Clemson fan.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I typically don't post alot but I do look forward to being apart of a community where I can talk, learn, and play football with people like myself.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I want to be a part of a fun online dynasty.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I would let my commish know about the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I will be doing that after I post this.

2. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

Check out the SMFL madden league!

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Could you elaborate on this response for me?

4. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

by casual I mean I play 3 - 5 times per week. I have many other things going on in my life. I play the xbox to get away and have fun. It isnt all i do.

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Emmdot, I just played him in a test run for Glory Days, imo he seems real legit. Just waiting on you to approve him haha!

6. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Ya you got approved, but when the site went down they had to go to the backup... hopefully they can reapprove you soon haha.

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Kasperson is correct, I approved your app. Welcome to TF.