Approved New Member: cliftonjosh7

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 13, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. cliftonjosh7

cliftonjosh7 Walk On

Oct 13, 2013
    Name: Age: Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Joshua Clifton / 24yo / XBOX: CLIFTON757
    Time Zone: General Availability for User vs User games: Standard Eastern Time
    Favorite Teams: SSC Napoli, Miami Dolphins
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I heard about tradition sports through an soccer forum
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I have never played in an online league before, but I have always wanted to.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing video games ever since the original Nintendo. I first started playing online when Halo 2 came out.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I would say im a rec player. I dont spend all my time on the console lol

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

The group is a little older but thats not bad. Its more of a mature environment.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I have and I have no issues.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well I play soccer as a hobby. I am also a Pipefitter at a shipyard. The only video game I play is FIFA.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

I can adapt to any online forum and get along with anyone.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

I hope to be able to interact with other FIFA players and join in on the online leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

You can alert the person running the league. If that does not do anything, report the person to the forum moderator.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I am joining a FIFA14 league for XBOX360. I do not have a preferred league setup.