New Member: CMnike19

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 14, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome CMnike19,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. CMnike19

CMnike19 Walk On

Aug 14, 2011
    Name: Chris Maye
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): CHOKIN A HO3 Xbox Live
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none that i use at the moument
    Time Zone: Est Ohio
    General Availability for User vs User games: When im not working or at school i can play pretty much anytime im flexible
    Favorite Teams: Notre Dame, Green Bay Packers, Cleveland Cavs
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: My Friend Jared 16 Evens

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes i have played in a online league for madden. It was called EliteFl and it was for madden.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games sinve i was 3 lol. I have been playing online since i was 18
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I would say im a very sim player. I love playing the games the way i see them in real life. Im hoping to find many leagues that are the same way
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel that age is only a number... i have friends that just graduted high school to friends that are in there 40's. i am a laid back guy that doesnt usally have problems with anyone.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Rules and gameplay are exactly what im looking for.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm a 22 year old manager at hardees. i am studying law and the University of Toldeo. I enjoy hanging out with my friends and playing any type of sports. My girlfriend is pretty much the best girl in the world well at least to me lol. Im a laid back guy that just likes to have fun playing video games.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I feel that looking over gamplay and what is expected of me i fit what admins and owners of the leagues will be looking for.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I hope that i can find players that enjoy playing the the way that i do.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First i would pause the game and see if the guy knew the rule (mistakes and misunderstandings happen). If it is just a mistake i would just let it go we are just playing to have fun. If the player keeps breaking the rule then i would talk to the comissioner and see if he can maybe explain the rule to him and why it is breaking the rule

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I have not checked out the leagues yet. i would like to join Ncaa and Madden leagues and maybe a fifa league if i pick it up this year
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009