New Member:CnoteGT

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by CnoteGT, Jun 29, 2011.

1. CnoteGT

CnoteGT Walk On

Name: Cline Bates
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):GraphicZ II
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:cnote491
    Time Zone:eastern/usa
    General Availability for User vs User games:12am-9pm
    Favorite Teams: Atlanta Falcons...........Georgia Tech.............Los Angles Lakers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I heard from RadarRider

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes I have...I've played online Dynasty for ncaa 11 and online leagues for madden 10 and 11 also ive played in online leagues for nba 2k10 and 2k11

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing games for 15 years and i've been playing online for 4
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I would say i'm a competitve player
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Age doesnt matter when it comes to games so as long you got a head on you shoulders we are good

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?nope, everything is fine with me

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I like to graphic design and make video mixes for nba 2k11 and madden 11..im a very competitive person and hates to lose but i can deal with it

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?I see myself fitting in fine because i love sports and thats pretty much what everyones here for.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to meet people that loves sports as much as i do.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I continue playing and i may comment about it to my opponent but i wont make a big deal about it........after the game i will take the matter up with the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I havent seen any of the leagues yet but i'm interested in joining any league for madden,nba 2k11, and ncaa football..........as far as the setup goes i dont care

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Hello, welcome to TSO.

I would like you to elaborate a bit more on #3 and 6 if you could...

3. CnoteGT

CnoteGT Walk On

More Detail:

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a competitve player that loves to play sports games...Its hard to find people that just enjoys to play for fun because everyone loves to win and hates to lose.......I like winning but I love playing!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I like to graphic design and make video mixes for nba 2k11 and madden 11..im a very competitive person and hates to lose but i can deal with it. I wont get upset as if its the end of the world if i lose because i love sports gaming so much. When I heard about this website i was excited because i want to play with people who loves to compete and have fun........I plan on going to school sometime this year for videogame design because i believe i can make a better football game than ea.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

5. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

CnoteGT

Welcome to TSO. I am currently accepting new members in my new online dynasty for Xbox 360 (CLICK HERE FOR LINK). If you are interested please post in the thread and I'll add you to the list.

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Thanks for clarifiying Cnote

7. CnoteGT

CnoteGT Walk On