New Member: Coach Saban

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Coach Saban, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Coach Saban

Coach Saban Walk On

New Member: Coach Saban

Name: Zac Martin
    Gamertag/PSN: PS3- coachsaban1221
    Email: zrmartin@crimson.ua.edu
    AIM: coachsaban1221
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: It varies, but I'm available a good amount.
    Favorite Teams: University of Alabama, Dallas Cowboys
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I'm in an OD with controllerabuser.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, NCAA on leaguedaddy.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 12 years. Ever since EA offered online play.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a straight-shooter I love realistic gameplay and cannot stand playing cheesers online that take advantage of AI flaws.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? It doesn't bother me being one of the younger guys. Age is just a number.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have and no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Alright, I'm a student at the University of Alabama where I'm majoring in Management Information Systems, minoring in Computer Science and Accounting and also getting a specialization in Operations Management. I love college football, I'm an avid poster on bamaonline.com which is Alabama's rivals.com sister site. I am involved in intramurals at UA where I play WR/S for my football team and CF for the softball team.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes and yes I have.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

im only gonna say this because i want the SEC to win the NC lol

ROLLLLLLL TIIIIDDDEEE

Now im gonna go wash my mouth out.

3. Coach Saban

Coach Saban Walk On

I appreciate it man. I'll be pulling for Arkansas in the Liberty Bowl (while praying Mallett goes pro because he scares me lol).

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

LOL

Well u have all of arkansas praying against your prayer!!!

Anyways Hope bama beats the Horns off of texas. And WELCOME TO TF!!

5. Coach Saban

Coach Saban Walk On

thank you, sir.

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Coach Saban good to see u made ur way over here haha. We have a spot open in the evolution if u are interested. If u have any questions send me a pm..... If not see you in pure hate!

7. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Zac, good to see you here. I have an opening in the Bowlin' for Roses league. The available team is Oregon. Are you interested?

8. Coach Saban

Coach Saban Walk On

Yes guys I am interested in both!

9. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

saban our openings in evo are in the Mt West... youll get a set of goals just prior to the start of the season and based on your performance you can move from your small tier school. teams open are any except for TCU and UTAH. i beleive, WY, UNLV, NM and maybe couple other let me know who you would like and well get you just before we start the offseason. thanks

t2