New Member: CoachRedd

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by CoachRedd, Jan 23, 2011.

1. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

Name: Michael
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): (Xbox) CoachRedd
    Email: michaelwilson3535@yahoo.com
    AIM: djmwilson22
    Time Zone: ET
    General Availability: I play NCAA about 5-6 days out of the week
    Favorite Teams: Purdue Boilermakers..Boiler Up!
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I youtubed videos of "NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty" and a video that a member of Tradition Football posted popped up. I watched it and went to the link in the description. The rest is history.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I have played in numerous online dynasties on Xbox live. I really enjoy NCAA Football online dynasties.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I've been playing video games for 10+ years now. I have been playing online for around 5 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

A Sim player that believes in replicating real football(as best as possible). I love competition so I guess I could be described as a competitive simulation player.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I believe I would fit into the community quite well and would hopefully make a nice addition to the community.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have and I do not have any questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a 23 year old Army Veteran who spent 11 months in Afghanistan while enlisted. I am now a full time college student. I am a sports nut and love sports video games.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I plan on posting daily and being extremely active. I work midnights at my new job and I think that really helps my availability for dynasties and also being able to post and read posts daily here at TF.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Well I think first and foremost I want to be a part of a dynasty and community that is active and has the same standards that I have when running/being a member of an online dynasty. I am looking for a Sim dynasty that bans cheesing and enjoys building rivalries amongst the players. I hope to get these things from TF. And last but not least would be to be part of a community of guys I can get along with.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    First action: Inform the player of the rules. The player may not be aware that he is breaking a rule so I think letting him know first is the right thing to do. If the player acknowledges that he is breaking a rule and still continues to break the same rule, I would have to inform the commissioner. These situations are the reason leagues need commissioners.. someone has to play mediator.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I plan on picking 2-3 leagues and really following them closely rather than trying to keep track of all the leagues. Once I find the leagues I'm most interested in I will focus primarily on those leagues.

Thank you for allowing me to apply...awesome site here!

2. CoachRedd

I wanted to clarify that I am looking for a NCAA Football 11 league that is on Heisman difficulty. I would prefer a mid major league where building up a program is encouraged over maintaining a program that is already a powerhouse but really any Heisman level dynasty would fit me. If any of the established community members here have a suggestion for a dynasty based on my needs I would appreciate it.(Thats if my application gets approved.) Thank you

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Welcome to TSO Michael - thank you for your service.

I dont know of any Heisman dynasties - almost all play on all american with adjusted sliders.

I'm sure you'll find a home somewhere.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved Michael! Welcome to TSO.

5. CoachRedd

Thank you