New Member: CoachWest

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by CoachWest, Sep 22, 2010.

1. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

New Member: CoachWest

Whats Up FELLASS!! In order to well... keep order, I am just pasting the uniform questions. HERE WE GO!

Name: Fred West
    PSN: CoachWest
    Email:coachwestofesi@gmail.com
    AIM:coachwestofesi
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability:Nights, After 1 on weekends
    Favorite Teams:RAIDERS BABY!!!
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:NateDawg

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Ok here we go:(All Madden Leagues)

Orginally I was with Crushem back in the early 2000's as "Maximus" or "MaximusRaiders" ( Hey don't judge me, Gladiator was an awesome movie! )

Then I progressed to the CFL under the same names until Cy's wife threw a hammer through his monitor ( Great story to put on a podcast for newbies :) )

The CFL soon after turned into the DFL (Dobbs took it over) and I stuck with them until my CPU could no longer keep up ( An 800 mhz when folks were using 2.4 ghz, and I still managed to win a few games :) )

Then I was introduced to the OMFL cpu league through a friend and played with the Falcons with them as "TommyBoy". Then they stopped making the pc games and again my CPU that had been upgraded to a 1.8 ghz laptop started getting ripped (People were using 3.6 lol)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing Games..... Wow as far football games I started with the orginal Tecmo Bowl (Which is Why I am a Raider Fan, Just Try to Stop BO JACKSON!! ) My first online experience was Warcraft, but for football Madden 2000

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Fair, Fun, Competitive, Mentoring, STR8!!!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well I guess based on that, I am an Oldman at 32.... I tell everyone after 25 and you can start renting cars its all down hill from there.... But I can try to adjust :)

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Very few that I can discuss with my commish :)

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well for my old OMFL buddies Clare and I had our 7th little one 2 years ago!!! Freddie is playign ball when he behaves and I opened a Business Coaching company, I LOVE coaching for a living!

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    As much as I have time for, I used to have a sports talk cast for OMFL called TommyTalk which was received pretty well. Mainly just looking for a positive and supportive outlet to enjoy :)

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    The same things I got with my other leagues, friends for a lifetime... I still have my ICQ active and keep in contact with my old bros

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Cool and open book test!
    "If in the unlikely event you have a problem with someone's gameplay, DO NOT QUIT. Finish the game, save some highlight videos and present it to your commissioner. The commissioner and you can present it to the management team if a problem still exists or a resolution can't be agreed upon. Sometimes, the best thing to do is to give yourself some time to digest what just happened."
    See I am Coachable :)

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    OMFL BABY!!!

Wow .... I made it through the Hotseat. I would like to thank all those who made this happen... If I can remember your names :)

2. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Frown was unintentional... It was a colon and bracket and it won't let me edit lol

3. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

I am DYING laughing here at work reading ur application. HILARIOUS!!!.

get this guy a TV show folks..

lol

:thumbsup:

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Nice App Fred. Application Approved. Nate highly recommends you. you should be all set for OMFL now. Good Luck and welcome to TF!