Approved New Member: coltronsauce

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by coltronsauce, Aug 19, 2014.

?

Should Colten be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. coltronsauce

coltronsauce Walk On

Name: Colten
    Gamertag/PSN: coltronsauce
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX 360, PS3, XBOX One, PS4
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Pretty open. It varies, but its not too much trouble to get me available.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    A post by tkasper on reddit!

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Yes, on Madden 13 on 360. We used facebook more to communicate.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I've been playing since I was pretty little. I'd say for 15 years. And online since Halo 2 on the original xbox.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I googled it and I don't want to say I'm a hardcore gamer but thats what I fall into. Haha. I play all sorts of games enthusiastically. Pretty often.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I mixed in well with a different online league that had a lot of 30+ players.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm from southern Mississippi, right on the Gulf Coast. The part that isn't entirely filled with hillbillies. Games have been a big part of my family since I was little. Because I have 2 older brothers and even more older cousins. I'm a big football fan. Love fantasy football. Love playing Madden. Love the Saints.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I unfortuantely probably won't get into many discussions. Just how I am, but I like to be involved in such cases that are like asking for all members to join or something involving my favorite team.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I hope to join a good online league where people play like a real NFL game. Ever since being in one simulation league, its tough just matchmaking and having people just quit or any of that nonsense.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I would try to let him or her know to see if it was intentional and continue the game either way. I would then bring it up on the website.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have not. I'm interested in joining any that will have me. Maybe one just at first.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. coltronsauce

coltronsauce Walk On

dont see how i can edit, but should have put Road 2 Canton as a league I am interested in

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Hey Colten- once you get approved I will point you to the next step man.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Approved - welcome to TSO Colten

5. coltronsauce

coltronsauce Walk On

alright thanks! i think i found the right thread to post on! hopefully haha

6. coltronsauce

coltronsauce Walk On

thanks! glad to find a place like this!