Approved New Member: ConiglioSG

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 13, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ConiglioSG,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

Name: Andre Nissim Conforti
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ConiglioSG
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Coniglocl (Skype)
    Time Zone: Central European Time (Germany), But I work nights so I am always up in the correct time zone :p
    General Availability for User vs User games: Daily and if I am not playing, I am easy to get in contact with so if not "online" just sent me a message and I'll be ready for a game if I am free.
    Favorite Teams: Raiders, Juventus, Heat, etc etc.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I was looking for an NFL league in another forum, then a member from this forum contacted and told me about his league and this website.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Some random FIFA Tournaments and when I was younger I had an online league for NBA Live 0x :p. Where? We had our website :p

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games? All my life!! Online? Since the xbox 360 came out :D

3. What type of player would you say you are? A (friendly) competitive player, thats always looking for responsible people to play with and have a great time.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I have been living by myself since the age of 17 while travelling around the world learning new languages and meeting new people. All of them with different personalities, social standard and age groups. So, how do I feel? Like anywhere else! Be responsible and respectful and you will not have problems anywhere with anyone.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I have and I have no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well... you all already know my name and my age :p apart from that its really hard to talk about yourself. And even harder in front of a computer screen hehehe. Anyways! I have been born and raised in Chile, my father was Italian. Been travelling a lot since I am 17 but right now I am living in Cologne, Germany. I am here living with my girlfriend and we have been together for the last 3 years. Love sports! Love playing them, both in the real and online world. Love dogs? hahaha I actually just started get to know American Football this year, because of a show called "The League" and "Madden 13" before that I didnt have any idea about anything regarding the sport. All I knew was the name of a famous QB and his beautiful wife hahaha (Tom Brady) since then I have played my first Fantasy League (barely knowing the players or even what their positions on the field meant) and guess what? hehehe I won my first Fantasy Football Super Bowl hahahahaha :D Yes... newbie luck I guess! But I am really proud of myself (got 8 straight victories).

Dont know what else to say! Hope is enough! I am an open guy and I'd love to learn more about all the people I am gonna be playing with.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Like I have said before, Be responsible and respectful and you will not have problems anywhere with anyone.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? To have fun and enjoy the games I love even more.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Depends on the rule and the situation. I guess I will try to handle it with directly to make it easier for everyone. And of course if its something that must be shared with everyone in the league then I will contact the person in charge before putting it out in the open.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Not so far, just the one where I got the invitation from. Later on I will check what's available :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

4. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

Thanks! :) See you around!