New Member: controllerabuser

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by controllerabuser, Jul 6, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

New Member: controllerabuser

Name: James Salas
    Gamertag (PS3): controllerabuser
    Email: jamessalas1986@aol.com
    AIM: jamessalas1986
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability: anytime after 6pm central till 9pm during the week and im open most weekends... work at ford so we have layoffs till september every month.
    Favorite NCAA Team: gophers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    cimmy24 but before on OS on a post

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    yes, i play in a nba 2k9 league right now and i played all last year in ncaa. i played on os.. and had own leagues i was involved in on private sites.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    smh, since i was like 5 or 6??? lol... always played games...online i'd say the past 5 years??

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    i am sim. straight up, if someone has a problem with anything i do, i encourage them to tell me so that i can perfect my game. i love playing sports. i am very athletic so if i am not playing basketball out on the court or playing softball i am playing video games. but i appreciate the "sport" and try to emulate what i see. i do not like unrealistic game playing.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    i think i am very mature for a 23 year old, i don't want to lay out my whole life story but i'd say that i am mature for my age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    no questions or concerns for me

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.
    i am only looking to be apart of cimmy24's league.. thanks

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

You're set to my league cuntabuser. Once I figure out what teams we are running with I will inform you of who you would like.

3. Brooksore88

Brooksore88 Guest

for the record i would like credit for coining him "cuntabuser".....that is all

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Credit Given to Brooksore88 for Coining "Cuntabuser" as a Demeaning Nickname for User Known as Controllerabuser. Although This Name Has No Reflection on Controllerabusers Sexual Relations, it is Found to Bring A Good Laugh When Heard. Brooksore88 Must Be Given All Credit for this Slang Name and Can Now Retreat from Whining. See You On The Field :D

5. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

wow, all i can say is wow.