1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Approved New Member: Coremak

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Coremak, Jan 7, 2017.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Coremak

Coremak Walk On

Name: Logan
    Gamertag/PSN: Coremak
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: MST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Usually Monday and Tuesday afternoons or evenings, any other day is dependent on my work schedule so I just need time to set it up
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    HoundsofHowl, HAW League Mod

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Nope, first time player

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    15 years give or take for all video games, I've played online intermittently for 8 years but I only just started full-time online play within the last year or two.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I play games with a mix of competitiveness and fun-seeking. Video Games are entertainment to me and my approach to competitive play is to be respectful and realistic, especially in games where sportsmanship is involved such as Madden. With that said, I'm a player who can get "salty" or upset if certain gimmicks are used against me or I feel I am at an unfair disadvantage. I do a fair bit of trash talk but that is meant purely in good fun and I never legitimately put anyone down on purpose and I'm more than willing to apologize and refrain if I offend anyone.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I have a very solid familiarity with gaming as well as real world sports and I like to consider myself mature for my age. I don't feel age will be a major issue unless I'm harassed for my age or seniority is pulled over me in an offensive or unfair way.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm a gamer, avid football fan, sci-fi nerd, and cinephile (I love movies). I'm not big on other sports like soccer, basketball, or baseball due to their lack of entertainment value to me so I can't really participate in conversations on those topics but typical nerd subjects or football are right up my alley.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Being as this is my first community, I can't really say for sure. I'd like to thing I'll eventually be a recognized and respected part of the community so I can better add to it through advice, tips, and generally helping newer members as well.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    A fun, entertaining, and in-depth Madden league that's more realistic and fun than just playing offline by myself.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    If it's a one-time gimme, I'll notify the player of the rules and ask them to stop from breaking said rules, however, if it's a long-term issue where it spans an entire game or multiple games, I'll notify the moderators of my league immediately. The only exception would be if the rules are broken in a key situation of the game in order to win, which I would immediately report to the mods.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I was recommended here by the moderators of a Madden League on this site. I prefer sim style leagues for realism that play with current, non-customized rosters and realistic settings and progression levels. Basically realism is what I prefer out of the leagues I join.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. QuietStorm

QuietStorm TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --