New Member: Corey Volting

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 2, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Corey Volting,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Name: Corey

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Corey Volting (Xbox 360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none, can get one if necessary.
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Daytime, every day. Or after Midnight. I can also be available during "prime time" hours, if the game is pre-arranged, I'm just not usually on my xbox during those hours, as that is "family time" around here.

How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in an NCAA Dynasty every year for the last 3 years. Ran it myself. I don't want to run one this year, too many headaches.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games since Atari 2600 days in 1984 or so. Been playing online video games since 1999 or so.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Suits me perfectly.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have, and will follow them. I am, and always have been, a sim player.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Drummer for The Haggards, a cowpunk band out of Detroit. Hardcore Wolverines Football and Hockey fan. Also love the Lions, Red Wings, and Grand Rapids Griffins. Huge horror move buff, and collector of horror film memorabilia, toys, comics, and posters. Other sports I watch are Boxing and MMA. I don't watch Golf, Basketball, or Baseball.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Admittedly I can be a little bit of a ghost on forums, reading way more than posting. But I am dedicated to any leagues I join, and even though I lose more often than I win, I never quit.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? To be part of an evolving sports game community, and a place to find players for NCAA Football 12. (And possibly Madden and NHL)

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Finish the game, send replays to the league commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I decided to apply before checking out the leagues. I will play on any Dynasty that allows me to be Michigan. However, if it is on Heisman difficulty I probably wont win any games. (Which I can live with) Prefer All American difficulty.

3. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Corey Volting

Going to help you out here. You left out parts of your app. Age & question 3.

4. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Thats really weird. Since I copy and pasted and filled the whole thing out. Really weird. Will check it out.

5. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Well I cant edit it.

I am 39 and I am a hopelessly average yet dedicated player.

6. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

I think they have it set up to where no one can edit in the new members forum

7. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Ok, thank for the heads up though. I just wanted to try and see what happened. I remember my answer to question 3, that's what's strange.

8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved Corey, welcome to TSO man

9. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Thanks!! Glad to be here.

10. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

So just to sum up:

I'm a dedicated player, with plenty of time on my hands, can easily play in a rapid advancement Dynasty. I'm not very good, and my ideal Dynasty will be set on All American difficulty, but am willing to play and get my ass kicked by the cpu on Heisman if I have to. I'm willing and able to play in TWO Dynasties. I'm really only interested in being Michigan. (Although I may have an interest in an ALL 1 star Dynasty.)

11. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Welcome Corey. I am currently accepting new members in my new online dynasty for Xbox 360 (CLICK HERE FOR LINK). I'm a little curious about your availability. How open are you between 6-11 pm est?

12. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Hey Papa Perry, thanks a lot for the welcome and the interest. However 6-11 EST are the worst times for me to play. I can arrange matches within this time frame, as long as it's in advance. That's family time over here. I'm home all day and can play any time between 10 AM and 5:30 PM EST and then become available again between Midnight and 2:30 AM or so.

13. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Finally got into a Dynasty and am really looking forward to it. I easily have the time for one more. Prefer ALL AMERICAN (that's right, I stink) and ideally I have a very good chance to run the Michigan Wolverines. Either that or an all 1 star school Dynasty, or a Coaching Carousel Dynasty in which I have a chance to earn a job at Michigan. Thank you.