New Member: Cortney Wiggins

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 27, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Cortney Wiggins,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Cortney Wiggins

Cortney Wiggins Walk On

May 27, 2011
    Name: Cortney R. Wiggins
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Bradysenior(360)
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability: Right now anytime is good, but once settled in @ new job will be from 8a-3p cst
    Favorite Teams: NFL (Jaguars) MLB (Blue Jays) NBA (Bulls) NHL (Mapleleafs) NCAAF (Wolverines) NCAAB (Wolverines) FIFA (DC United/Chelsea/Arsenal/Blackpool)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? I was commissioner of an NCAA/Madden 11 league and plan on running them again in EA's 12 titles? Where?

2. How long have you been playing video games? since age 6!! How long have you been playing online? since PS2

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? none i'm old as well and just can't admit it yet lol

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Not yet still learning my way around the site, but definitely will read the ASAP. Any questions or concerns? Where are the rules

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. Ex-Cav scout of the US army, Father of 5 beautiful kids, work for Gamestop as a manager. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Feeling is mutual

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very as I hope to gain great owner ability, and to also help my endeavors as well

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? exposure as a great sim owner

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? 1st off you have to be sure he is properly notified of the infraction, and some how you must document. How do you handle the situation? you have to be a gent about it, cause in the end this is just a VG

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? yes Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? NCAA/Madden
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome Sir.