Approved New Member: Cowboyearl

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 12, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

• Like Like x 2
  2. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

Earl says its not letting him post in here... please look into that, i am having him email me his app so i can paste it for him ok.

3. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

here is his app via emailed to me:

Name: Age: Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): cowboyearl PSN
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: earlthepearl35
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability for User vs User games: almost any time my schedule is flexible so I can always work around a time to play. Sundays are not good unless it is at night
    Favorite Teams: Cowboys
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Kevin Mack asked if I would like to join his league and I said I would then he told me to join this forum.
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Yes, I have been playing online leagues since 2005. Mostly Madden but i was in a few dynasties also. Where? Play station only and the leagues were on league daddy and other sites.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? Since 1992
    How long have you been playing online? I started playing online 2004
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Football is what I like and so I enjoy madden because it gives you something to fill the void of not actually playing the game. It is fun because you see what your opponent is doing and then you have to adjust your offense or defense to counter. Sometimes though you may know what you need to do but you can't get the game to do it. That is the type of player I am. I would be a lot better if I had better stick skills. I can win a lot of games but since I am an older guy I don't have the skills that these younger guys possess.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well it is good to have older players. I have found in leagues before when there are 16 to 21 guys you have a lot more problems. There still problems with anyone but when someone is atleast over 25 they seem to understand what leagues are about.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes. Any questions or concerns? Just the 4th down rule I think if you are pass the 50 yard line you should be able to go for it. In the NFL a lot of teams are going for it more then ever. If the league is made up with mature owners then I don't think people would abuse as bad. It is just I have been I leagues and I don't go for it on fourth because of the rules then my opponent goes for it when he not suppose to.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im 43 years old and I think I described myself pretty good in the other questions
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I won't have a problem fitting in and being active
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I want to be able to play fun games
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would pause the game and say hey man I don't think that is allow if my opponent doesn't do it anymore no big deal if he keeps it up then i will have to follow the procedure the league has in reporting someone that keeps breaking the rules. But I don't see it happening in here I know a lot of these guys and all of them good players
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? No
    Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I would like to play with the cowboys but if I couldn't do that I like fantasy drafts they are fun and you can get a good team
    Earl

4. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

Did you guys fix this so Earl can post? Please approve his app that i forward from his email....

Thanks

kevinmack Commish MaddenCLASS

5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Should be able to post now...

6. Cowboyearl1

Cowboyearl1 Walk On

When I sign up originally my name was Cowboyearl. But I kept getting the message I needed to reply to the confirmation email which I never received. I notice that I may have ade a mistake with my email so I re-register. This tine my name is Cowboyearl1. This time I did received the email. However I still cannot post in the league I am in MaddenClass it says I don't have the privilege of posting. Can someone please look into that for me? Thanks

7. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Just use your original login information... Should be good to go now.. No need for Cowboyearl1.. Just use Cowboyearl