Approved New Member: CowboyMike70

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 9, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome CowboyMike70,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. CowboyMike70

CowboyMike70 Walk On

Name: Mike
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: CowboyMike70
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM: majrs33
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: 7pm to 11pm EST, weekends more flexible
    Favorite Teams: Dallas Cowboys

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA Sports Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes. Madden Leagues. The BFSL.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since the days of Atari and Intelivision. Online for

over 5 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Mediocre, but I have fun.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Seems find. I am always the oldest online gamer. As log as people display sportsmanship and follow the rules, I am cool.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read them and have no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a father and husband. I play softball on Sunday mornings. I listen to hardcore/punk music.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I get along with everyone and like to crack jokes. I have a decent sense of humor and like good online conversation.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Joining a Madden League where I will stick around for a long time. Most leagues I join everyone acts like they are 12 years old.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? You keep playing the game. At the end of the game you try to talk to him via messages and let him know what rules he violated. If he is accepting of the feedback, then make note of it. If he is resistant or disrespectful, notify the commish so he can talk to him.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I like "The Q". I thinking simmming a season and playing a season is a great way to make the league move.

• Like Like x 2
  3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Nice app, Mike, and welcome to TSO. One of the TSO admin staff will review for approval. Assuming your app gets approved, feel free to head on over to the QSF forum to fill out an application for our league as well once your officially TSO approved! We've got a couple of guys in the league who are older than you! ;)

Doug aka CHUNKNESS
    Recruiter
    Quality Simulation Football

@LtJustice
    @Michael Overman

• Like Like x 1
  4. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

@CowboyMike70 approved. Welcome to the site. I see chunk has already tagged the q guys.

• Like Like x 1
  5. CowboyMike70

CowboyMike70 Walk On

Thanks. I completed the application in The Q forum.

• Like Like x 2
  6. CHUNKNESS

Sounds good! I'll make sure to check it out with the commissioners, Jim (@LtJustice) and Michael (@Michael Overman).

Just an FYI... Images aren't allowed in signatures unless they are TSO approved. Sorry. :(

• Like Like x 1
  7. CowboyMike70

CowboyMike70 Walk On

Ok. I love Yoda.....so should TSO! LOL

• Like Like x 1
  8. CHUNKNESS

LOL