Approved New Member: Cowboysrule122

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 19, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Cowboysrule122,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Cowboysrule122

Cowboysrule122 Walk On

Name: Chris Paoff
    Gamertag/PSN cowboysrule122
    please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: cchriss122@aol.com or texting number is 315-664-5326
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: I work all different hours but I will get in contact with my opponent and get the game played
    Favorite Teams: Cowboys
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Kevinmack
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, Madden and NBA, MPL, RRFL, MaddenClass
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 15 years
    3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a sim style player who wants to play the game like it should be played on Sundays. The rules here are perfect.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Age doesn't matter as long as we all follow the rules. I treat everyone with respect.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have, and no I don't.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a local business owner, married with 7 children, my wifes an RN and works in Labor and Delivery. Once I become a member I'll be as dedicated as I can be. I'm not perfect so I'm sure we can help each other out when we need too. I love my family, sports, and playing in leagues just like this one. Madden especially.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I'll fit in just fine because I will respect everyone and help out when I can. I'm a team player.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A good experience as I have with other leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First of all I report him to the Admin and if we're in a game I continue to play it out regardless of the situation. I'll let the proper authorities handle him.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Madden but I also prefer NBA.

• Like Like x 1
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved welcome to TSO... That was tough to read with no spacing and no color changes lol!!

4. Cowboysrule122

Cowboysrule122 Walk On

Sorry about that. Thanks for being so quick on the approval. Much appreciated.

• Like Like x 1